DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

Nebido: new testosterone drug by shering

Current article in MD MAG.

Schering, the pharmaceutical giant, has recentlyannounce that its new testosterone depot drug "Nebido" will be sold starting in 2005 in Germany,France and the United Kingdom. The drug is already sold in Finland and its approval is Asia and Lating America is imminent. Nebido is an injectable steroid that provides an increase in, and retention of, testosterone levels . In fact,typically,hypogonadism is treated with the administration of testosterone at 100 or 200mg every other week. Nebido is designed so the injections are needed only four times per year. The difference between 26 and four injections for elavated testosterone is amazing! Same anabolic results with less discomfort; I bet this drug flies off the the legit and non-legit shelves!

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    hmmm, i'd be interested to see how that works...guess it will be like nutropin depot gh...just time released test

should have a nice price tag too

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

to add (old news)

Gets Green Light For Nebido(TM) In Europe

BERLIN, July 8 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Schering AG (FSE: SCH, NYSE: SHR) announced today that the European mutual recognition procedure for the approval of Nebido(TM), a new preparation for the treatment of testosterone deficiency (hypogonadism) in men, has successfully been completed. After conversion into national approvals this clears the way for marketing the product in the big pharmaceutical European markets like Germany, France and United Kingdom. The initial phase of the product launch will occur in Finland in October, and in Germany in November 2004. Other European countries will follow in 2005, and after receipt of approval, it will be introduced in the first Latin American and Asian countries.

"Nebido(TM) offers patients a double advantage: improved tolerability because it maintains a steady testosterone level in the blood and a significant reduction in the number of injections required," said Philip Smits, M.D., head of Gynecology & Andrology at Schering AG. "Following up on our European leadership, our goal is to also become the market leader for testosterone therapy in Latin America and Asia."

Additional information

Nebido(TM) is a testosterone depot preparation, which is administered by injection. The innovative formula guarantees that the blood testosterone level remains steady and normal for a period of about twelve weeks. Until now, patients received up to twenty-two injections annually. This can be reduced to only four per year using Nebido(TM).

Hypogonadism is an indication of reduced testosterone formation because of underactive testes, which lowers the concentration of this most important male sexual hormone in the blood. Testosterone deficiency can lead to severe health problems and considerably impair quality of life. Various symptoms can be observed, depending on the man's age and how long the hormone deficiency has persisted. These include for example: fatigue, loss of energy, impotence and loss of libido, anemia and osteoporosis.

There are many different causes of testosterone deficiency. It is often due to congenital disorders related to hormonal feedback regulation between the brain and the testicles, or the result of testicular diseases; it may also be caused by a general decrease in gonadal function due to aging. Testosterone deficiency can be treated using hormone preparations. Once the testosterone level has returned to normal, health and quality-of-life immediately improve for those affected by the disorder.

In November 2003, Finland became the first European country to approve Nebido(TM). Approval in Latin America and Asia is expected in 2005. Approval for the new European Countries is aimed for in a second Mutual Recognition Procedure.

Schering AG is a research-based pharmaceutical company. Its activities are focused on four business areas: Gynecology & Andrology, Oncology, Diagnostic Imaging as well as Specialized Therapeutics for disabling diseases. As a global player with innovative products Schering AG aims for leading positions in specialized markets worldwide. With in-house R&D and supported by an excellent global network of external partners, Schering AG is securing a promising product pipeline. Using new ideas, Schering AG aims to make a recognized contribution to medical progress and strives to improve the quality of life: making medicine work

This press release has been published by Corporate Communication of Schering AG, Berlin, Germany.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    idk, it sounds like the claims are a bit far fetched? 4 injections per year to yield the same results of 26 injects?
    I'd like to see the "amazing" ester that makes that possible!
    When i get the chance, i'll buy some for sure.

dogsofwar is offline Member
    Sounds pretty bad ass... It would revolutionize aas usage. If this doesn't do it, I still believe transdermal will.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I don't like the idea. Say if you have health problems and you need to get off gear ASAP...on this stuff you'd be F'd. Until some BB'ers become guinea pigs...I'll stick to prop. Lean and mean.

Plus I'm sure Schering will need to recapture the R&D costs...so this drug will be $$$$. Black market prices will be disgustingly expensive.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Black market prices will be disgustingly expensive.
    Not if i learn how to knock it off first

IronGame is offline New Member
    Sounds like a job for UG labs across the country. Dust off your beakers, kids.

(People DO love prop, don't they? I was surprised when I heard a few guys choosing it over cyp and enan for a mass cycle.)

bishops11 is offline New Member
    Who really wants to be on test for a whole year anyway....

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bishops11
    Who really wants to be on test for a whole year anyway....

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! hahahahaha

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    fvck if i could afford it i'd go on test 4 life. No need for your nads to recover if your test levels are always around 5-600 no?

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    Not if i learn how to knock it off first
    Amen! Nothing a couple of mass spec's can't cure!

AnabolicAlien Guest

lol

LOL...

this won't affect bodybuilders, or shouldn't rather.

why the hell would anyone want to put a testosterone in their system that will be around that long?? 4 shots a year... so 1 shot would put test in your system for 3 months that would gradually decrease.

not a very good idea unless you want to shut yourself down for a long peroid of time.

have to say i'm not impressed in the least.

A.A.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    why the hell would anyone want to put a testosterone in their system that will be around that long??
    A.A.
    Ummmmm...

As opposed to doing a 3 month cycle, but injecting 2x a week for 12 weeks, injecting once?

Blog Entries
    again, this is not for a steriodal dose. this is intended for the treatment of testosterone deficiency or hypogonadism.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    again, this is not for a steriodal dose. this is intended for the treatment of testosterone deficiency or hypogonadism.
    But think of the ramifications of such an ester!

*pops nerd boner*

Thread Information