MsHeadBanger is offline Junior Member

I've researched, but I still need a ? answered

Hey guys. I have researched this forum (ed thread), and I'm still confused. AAS, terms, etc. are kind of crossing each other. I have a "first cycle" question. What should I start as my cyle? I was going to go with Deca . After reading, I learned I also needed to run Test. I have been reading good and bad things about tren . I am a professional fighter (MMA). I train bjj/thai/judo. I am 26, and I weigh around 195lbs. If I eat right, cut out sodas, etc., I can drop to around 180 or so. What I was wanting to do is beef up around the bi/tri's, traps, shoulders, chest, but after I reach my size desired, I want to cut. My spare tire and all has to go. I want to compete around 170-175 division. I have a certain date I want to do this by, and it's about 8 months away. I'm not trying to get WAY pumped up, but just a little bigger, then cut weight. What should my cycle consist of? And remember, alot of abbreviations confuse me, lol. I'm 26, 195lbs, and never done a cycle. Also, I will be doing a good bit of cardio through the last four months. I have a Chuck Liddell build, but a little softer around the gut, and bigger thighs, etc, for the mma fans who know what I'm talking about. Also, what the hell is gyno? Thanks.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Never do deca alone! try test E 500mg weeks 1-10 for a first cycle
    To keep the bloat away do nolva at 10mg edf and liquidex .25mg ED and you should be fine! Any more questions shoot me a pm. (gyno is a lump under the nipple caused by estrogen and thats why you take nolva.

MsHeadBanger is offline Junior Member
    [B]I would also like to add, after my first cycle, I was going to switch to Winny and try to cut. After that cycle, I would be done with AAS's. ANother question..How long do you have to wait to switch to a different cycle? How much time off between?

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    You really shouldnt take winny alone its not good you need test with it you could throw the winny in with the test E and go for a lean mass cycle.....time on = time off

Thread Information