scrumhalf09 is offline Junior Member

First shot of Test E and PAIN

I just took my first shot of Test E, 200mg/ml on Sunday (today being Tuesday). I took it in the left glute and am now having swelling in the whole glute and pain where I injected. Everything was sterile and quick. I used a 1.5 inch, 22 gauge needle. Just wondering if there is anything to worry about.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Pain is normal especially on the first shot. What kind are u taking?

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    i never had any test pain, first shot or not. I'm not worried about needles either tho, my first ject i just kinda shoved a 20ga into my quad....it was fun

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Pain is normal especially on the first shot. What kind are u taking?
    Im with Mbaraso it will hurt the first couple of times you do it..

PilotTHB is offline New Member
    I did my first a couple of weeks ago... 2mls of Test Enan in the right side and 2 mls of Deca in the left side... I was a bit sore but not bad. I decided to divide my shots in half and go twice a week. Try a 25 x 1.5inch, it might go in a little slower but it is a smaller hole...

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scrumhalf09
    I just took my first shot of Test E, 200mg/ml on Sunday (today being Tuesday). I took it in the left glute and am now having swelling in the whole glute and pain where I injected. Everything was sterile and quick. I used a 1.5 inch, 22 gauge needle. Just wondering if there is anything to worry about.
    I can remember my shot. It was like a had been frogged. It is some what normal to have some soreness at the injection site for the first time anywhere on your body. What I'm trying to say is when you do your first delt or bi you are going to possibly be sore there too. BUT, keep a close eye on it. Don't just put it aside, some people can have bad reactions. I'm not trying to really scare you, just pay attention to your body.

Some where down the road you may try T-400......you think your sore now? You haven't felt anything yet. I have been taking it for about a year now and it still gets me sore on certain parts of my body.

Daven is offline Junior Member
    Usualy anything over 250 will hurt pretty badly, but your first shot is often the worst.... I just got a little sore after my first one, but it was noticable.

dogsofwar is offline Member
    " Everything was sterile and quick. "

This is probably the main issue. It should take 90 seconds to 2 minutes to inject.

Thread Information