Pib357 is offline New Member

Arrow need some expert help

i am training for a military program and need to do a ton of running. i am using clen right now, but i wanted to add somthing else into the mix. i did a cycle of enendate(sp), eq, and dbol , with clomid pct. i was thinking of just doing eq, 1ml every 3 days, but a budy of mine told me i need test as well. i may not be able able to do any pct and need to keep the majority of my running gains. any suggestions would be great. thanks

juicin in ok is offline New Member
    i don't know bro, but take it easy on the juice if u are runnin alot because your heart is a muscle too and it will grow like any other muscle

BigGenes is offline Member
    I wouldn't run clen and juice together espically if your training like that. IMO

Whats IMO mean? and if i was to stop the clen is there somthing that might work better for that type of training? also what might happen if i were to run the clen with the juice doing that type of training? thanks

bobthebuilder is offline New Member
    imo mean in my opinion.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    The only steroid I would recommend for Running would be EQ and it's effect on your RBC, which is KINDA like blood doping in the Oxygen sense.

Anyways, the only thing that will help you run longer is you actually running. It's like bench pressing. You can take all the gear you want, but if you're not busting your ass in the gym, you're going nowhere.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Also, the Clen , I'm not a big fan of when using for long distance running.

Sure, it helps open up your lungs but the increased blood flow absolutely kills my Shin's. I get horrible Shin splints when I take clen and run. Not recommended bro.

thanks ronny. if i were to take the EQ will i need to stack it with test. i would rather not do test because in january i will be heading off to a military school where i'm not going to be able to do any post cycle. i could be way off with my idea that i dont need to post cycle with EQ, so any corrections are welcome.

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    dude being a military person myself I will tell you that you shouldnt juice pre-military. You have no idea whats in store for you and you will not want to be carrying extra weight or restarting your hpta when you go in.
    I dont recommend juicing for military at all just stay lean and practice having heart to do things you normally physically couldn't.
    If you are gonna juice wait until you are done with the training part of your program.
    - if you must juice i suggest a low dose of test and eq ( remember these two compounds are gonna make you hornier than hell and how ya gonna work that out in a military program? )
    - also a great choice for you in your situation is anavar (oxandrolone) its just about the only steroid I would take without test and will grow you well without serious side effect to your natural testosterone .
    * hope I helped , remember military programs immediately assault your body and your mind with training. The mental shape you will be in when coming off a cycle will be a breeding ground for stress and the military may drive you insane.

Thread Information