Thread: Weaker while ON

hunkiemunkie is offline Junior Member

Weaker while ON

Right now I am on day 10 of my cycle of 100mg Test Prop everyday and 1 Gram of Test E a week and yesterday, I was weaker than normal on my bench press. Shouldn't I be getting stronger, not weaker?

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    its been 10 days, you can't expect to go up 50 pounds right away, give the drugs time to build up.

hunkiemunkie is offline Junior Member
    Well of course I realize that, but I shouldn't be getting weaker.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    wait and see what happens, its only day ten.

sniper320 is offline Member
    everybody has good days and bad days.

decadbal is offline Banned
    hows the diet look, alot of ppl let their nutrition program drop when they juice bc htey expect it to pick it up...

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    I did the same front load but I did test E & prop 1cc of each everyday for 10 days that was 3500mg of Test in 10 days my strength did not get any stronger until around the 3 week.

bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    thats wierd, im doing just prop ED and after the second week i was already up a fair amount, i guess everyones different, I am eating like a crazy person so that probably helps

ToJuice,OrNotToJuice is offline Associate Member
    How where you feeling, did you get enough sleep, all kinds of crap can affect your lifts. I get totally thrown off if I lift at different time then I usally do. I would just give it sometime.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Exactly. Anything can effect your training. Even though you've been taking prop ed for 10 days, sometimes it takes a bit longer for strength gains to begin. When I'm on prop it usually takes about a week and a half to two. Right now I'm on a prop/tren cycle and it's been a week and little strength gains have occured. I'm sure in a week or so, they'll be full fledge.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    my first 2 weeks of prop SUCKED i was sick, weak, and had a no appatite. now just starting week three and look out my workouts have been great and i feel awsome. that test just ruined me at first i think your body just needs to adjust. dont worry just wait it out

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djboots
    my first 2 weeks of prop SUCKED i was sick, weak, and had a no appatite. now just starting week three and look out my workouts have been great and i feel awsome. that test just ruined me at first i think your body just needs to adjust. dont worry just wait it out
    I think a lot, or at least some people who have used prop or sust have experienced some extent of the "prop flu". this is the first time I've had any feelings related to the prop flu, but I know that within a few weeks it will subside and all will be good.

ducati996 is offline Associate Member
    Give it time and stick with it. You will be amazed. Watch your diet and get enough sleep. Also take a look at your pre workout meal.

Thread Information