eclipse43613 is offline New Member

HELP First Cycle with Side affect ???

I just started my first cycle 3 days ago, I'm running aratest 250 which is 200 mg of Eathnate, and 50 mg of propinate in 1 cc and I'm going to stack dyna ball 100 mg with it, I started wityh a 1 cc injection no dyna ball yet, I got some pretty good pain from this stuff, but thats normal i was told, what my concern is , is that my testicals, (balls) are driving me nuts, they don't realy hurt, there just realy irratting, and they feel realy unconfortable,I guess there is a little pain, i feel like I have to have presure on them all the time or like there is presure pushing on them, it a realy unconfortable feeling it has me scwerming around all freaken day. It goes away some times but has been around for 3 days rigght after the shot about 15 hours, and I don't know if this is a normal side effect, or if I have some bad test, or maybe im devolping a bad problem, but it dosn't seem right to me, but maybe this is normal for a first time user I don't know. i have never heard any body complain about this. I appricate any back info on this or commets, Thanks
    Last edited by eclipse43613; 10-06-2004 at 12:09 PM.

sniper320 is offline Member
    So you started your cycle three days ago? 100mg of d-bol is way too much.If you have never done it before( sounds like you havent) take 30mg a day, as for the ichy nuts probubly not steroid related, could be dirty whore related. lol

sniper320 is offline Member
    well, you changed your post on me.

My nuts are not itching, and this started right after I did the first injection, I have no idea what else could have caused this besides the test, it went away over night and is starting to creep back again today, it like a presure feeling, right there I think guys have a presure point there, but I was going to cycle some test 400 three months ago, but that stuff was painful, and I got a weirdfeeling that time but nothing like this, were I feel all this presure, SO if any one can give me some feed back on this situatuion or knows if this is a general side affect, let me know your knowledge or a web site i can pick it up on Thanks

Well Today is not as bad, but I went to the doc yesterday and he said , but there not for sure, I have blockage in my testicular tubes from the hormones (JUICE), and it cause bulgs to form in the tubes because of the blockage, which was formed I don't know how but because of the juice, and he said it will go away when the hormone leaves my body, and till then I should screw like crazy to keep things movin and flown so blockage dosn't build up, So I guess i have to try and cycle this juice later month.

But No one has seemed to say they have every had this side effect from test, So if any one has had this or heard of this let me know on your info, cause there not for sure if thats the problem , plus I bumed out that I can't keep this cycle going!!!

Thread Information