Exclamation Still Looking for Help!!!!!!

Sup Guys...

I Posted this Request a Week or Two back but Did Not Recv the Info I Needed... I Appreciate the Concern and Opinions Regarding My Current Weight/BF% BUT I was Not Looking for that... I Was Simply Look for the Best Way to Cycle the the Selected Gear...

When I am Ready to initiate My Cycle I will be looking at an 8 or 10 Week Program... Below is the Gear with the Does I am Looking into... However I am In Need of Help with the PROVIRON and the CLOMID... I was Thinking of Implementing Some CLEN into the Cycle or T-3's... However I still need to Look into the T-3's... Not to Clear on them as of Yet... Plus Not even Sure if I Can Get them...

Well that is it... I Just Need Your Opinions on Mapping a Cycle and Does Info on the Proviron and Clomid... Plus Info on Cycling Clen and/or T-3's.... I Know I can Just Implement a Cycle Map that is Already Laid out for Another Cycle... But I fig I Would Ask You for Your Help...

Cycle Period:

8 or 10 Weeks

Gear: ------------- Dose:

Sust 250 ----------500mg Per Wk
    Deca Depot ------- 500mg Per Wk
    D-Bol ------------- 50mg Per Day
    Proviron ---------- ??mg Per ??
    Clomid ------------ ??mg Per ??

May Possibly Substitute or Add Primobolin Depot / Winny / EQ

BTW>>>> I am Having Trouble Converting the mg to cc... Can Someone Help Me with this... I Fig that 500mg = 2cc / 5000mg = 20cc... Is this Correct????
    Get Back....

DM..

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    ok first off the susts need to be shot EOD to keep blood levels stable. so that would be 1/2cc 4 X a week. the deca should be run less tahn the test just so your willy still works. also run the test about 2 weeks longer then the deca, so during pct it is easie for your body to recover.dbol for 4 week 50mg/day is too high especially if this is your first cycle. stick with 30-35

here is a layout for u
    1-12 sust 1/2cc 4X week
    1-10 deca 200mg 2x week
    1-4 dbol 30-35mg/day

start the clomid 18 days after last shot of sust. 300mg for 1 day then 100mg/ED for 29 day.

as for the converting.... say the sust is 250mg/ml(cc). that means 2 ml(cc) = 500mg. 1/2ml(cc) = 125mg

cc and Ml are equals units of measure.

hope this helkps bro

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    I couldn't have said it better.... your best bet is to follow the advice you got from W R its sound advice

W R>>>>

lol... Bro Your Av is ****ing Funny... Thanks for the Info... However what about the Proviron ???? So You Do Not Recommend Substituteing or Adding Anything???? Like I Said... I am Looking into Primobolin / Winny and EQ... What do Ya Think???!!!

Thanks again Bro...

DM...

----------------------------

Mr. Ment1on>>>>>

Will Do!!!

Dm...

-----------------------------

Anyone Else Have any Ideas????

DM...
    Last edited by Devils Mentor; 10-05-2004 at 12:05 PM.

u copuld run the provirion 25mg ED for the cycle. your choice. as for adding other stuff in, i personal would pick either deca or EQ. deca will give u more mass gains, but eq is leaner and better keep than deca. primo i dont have any experience with but from what i have heard and been told it is like deca only weaker.

seeing as how this will be your first cycle(which i jsut realized)... i am actually tempted to tell u to just go with a test only cycle. and preferably not sust. most newbies to the injections dont like having to inject EOD for 12 weeks. pick enanthate and do it 2 times a week.
    u can use the dbol still but honestly i would drop the deca. cause it might cause u to gain too much weight, and not all of it being muscle.
    make sure your diet is in check, that will help with losing weight.

as for the clen .... http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=23808

W R>>>

Bro... Thanks for the Info... If You Do Not Mind I would Like to Add You to My Buddy List in the Event I Have any Future Q's... Let Me Know if that is Cool...

Thanks Again...

DM...

not a prob bro. glad i could help out

Thread Information