mandyandbobby is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb Will this unique stack work?

I am taking this stack for about two weeks now and what is everyones opinion on it? Is it missing something? Give me some feedback.

HGH Jintropin 6 days on 1 off 2 i.u.'s a day (8 a.m.-1 i.u. 2p.m. 1 i.u.) I have enough for 3 months.

Fina eod 75 mg-8 weeks

D-bol-thailand-20 mg ed-8 weeks

400 mg of test that has four different test's in it per week-8 weeks

Nolvadex 10 mg ed

Clomid at end pct 50 mg for 10 days.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    u are running the dbol for too long. fina shoul dbe shot ED at a minimum of 50mg/ED
    test needs to be run longer than 8 weeks. 10 or better yet 12 weeks .

pct is off also.
    start pct 18 days after last shot of test. 300mg day 1 100mg/ED for 29 days

Natural Mac is offline Associate Member
    Did you put this together all by yourself?

Thanks for the info w-r. I am running fina eod at 75 mg due to the fact I dont want to be nasty to my wife and kids. As far as the d-bol, even at only 20 mgs a day it is too long? I better get more clomid huh? Oh yeah natural, I figured this one out on my own due to what I had in my possesion. Why?

ok if u are only gonna use 75mg/eod of fina at lesat break it to 37.5mg/ed. this will help keep blood levels more consistant and reduce anger and temper problems. trust me, irun it both ED and EOD, and im a dick at ED but if i run it EOD, u better not look at me funny.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    well,if you dont want to be "nasty" to your wife then you need to run it ED.this is the only way to keep blood levels stable,thus keep the sides at bay...re:anger.
    you should have researched things a little more before you started.
    Goodluck

Yes like most people there is always more learning to be had but, I am not to far behind considering my connections and my ability to make my own fina. That is why I joined this site, to learn. You know what the trip is? I know that at least 90% of people on juice never have researched anything. It is pretty scarey huh? I will adjust the way I take fina a.s.a.p. Thanks.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    At 50mg ED, you should be fine. I upped my dose to see what would happen. Anything over 75mg ED, I turn into a complete asshole! Also, I think you should run your test at 500mg and run it for 10weeks.

blkplys is offline New Member
    I would run the Growth alot longer then 3 months. Your are going to start to see really good results at about the middle of the second month to the end of it. The longer you take the better its going to work.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    There's a lot that you're not giving.

What are your goals? If it's keeping muscle loss to a minimum while dieting, you can get away with what you're doing. If it's to gain some mass, it's not a good stack.

What are your current stats and your future goals with specifics to this cycle.

And...

IMO, you don't have enough gear for anything. Save up and get some more gear and completely drop the GH.

I am 33 yrs. old 6'2 265 lbs. roughly 15% bodyfat. I want to gain some muscle but, I would really like to cut up some. Maybe 6-8% bodyfat. Also, my shoulders are hurting. I cant do the flat bench anymore or shoulder presses. I use to do 365 lbs. on my last set for 4 reps and now I cant handle the weight due to the pain. Any help with that would be great too!

Oh yeah Ronny or anyone else, what would you recomend now that you have some info?

Well, hmm...I'm a big believer that you don't need large dosages of any Steroid in order to hold onto muscle. Given what you wrote, I would pretty much keep it the same.

Do you have any other options in terms of gear available to you?

Yes, what do you recomend?

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    you need to run GH for 6 months for best result and it will shrink your fat where you inject it (sub-Q stomach)

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    GH 3iu 5 on 2 off (that only come to 3iu more per week then what you plan but i think will be more effective)
    Tren i would go 37.5 ED idealy fro 12 weeks (first time i ran tren i ran it at 37.5mg and had good results)
    Test i would go 10 weeks at 400mg week is fine
    D-bol i would go 4 weeks at the start and maybe week 8-12 at the end 30mg ED
    Clomid week 14 day 1 300mg (6 x 50mg) and then 50mg every day there after...good luck Bro...XXL

LOGANXXX is offline Associate Member
    if you're using a test blend, make sure to respect the active half-lifes of them, and run it for at least 10 weeks. Tren 50/ed is better, the Dianas, 30mg/day for the first 4 weeks should be fine for a kick start.

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    GH 3iu 5 on 2 off (that only come to 3iu more per week then what you plan but i think will be more effective)
    Tren i would go 37.5 ED idealy fro 12 weeks (first time i ran tren i ran it at 37.5mg and had good results)
    Test i would go 10 weeks at 400mg week is fine
    D-bol i would go 4 weeks at the start and maybe week 8-12 at the end 30mg ED
    Clomid week 14 day 1 300mg (6 x 50mg) and then 50mg every day there after...good luck Bro...XXL

mike i have to disagree with u on the tren length. u do not want o run tren past the test. tren is extremely androgenic . 3X as much as test. therefore it will shut udown hardcore. tren + no test = bad situation.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    mike i have to disagree with u on the tren length. u do not want o run tren past the test. tren is extremely androgenic . 3X as much as test. therefore it will shut udown hardcore. tren + no test = bad situation.
    What ester is the test? If it's long ester i would say running the tren would keep him in anabolic state longer...aftet 10-12 weeks of cycling he will be shot down as shot down gets anyway...XXL

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    What ester is the test? If it's long ester i would say running the tren would keep him in anabolic state longer...aftet 10-12 weeks of cycling he will be shot down as shot down gets anyway...XXL

yes but even if it is a long ester i always run the test a few weeks longer than the tren , it makes it easier to recovery this way. ive talked to vets and other that do the same. also even if he does stop taking the test shots his levels will be lowering all the while the tren is being shot ed to keep levels hgih. his sex drive will be null

just my .02

Thread Information