09-25-2001, 01:11 PM #1ptbyjason Guest
Newbie Information please read all of this information before posting.
To ALL NEWBIES: THIS IS NOT TO FLAME YOU, BUT TO MAKE YOU MORE AWARE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE!
1) DO NOT POST ASKING FOR A SOURCE!!!! Hang around a while and read the info on the board. Get to know people on the board and you will get pointed in the right direction. IT TAKES TIME!
2) Before you order from a source, check these scammers lists and make sure your source is not on there. If after you have done that and you're still in doubt, please email a moderator to check out your source.
2a)If you are a source, dont bother posting for business, it is clearly against the board's policy and you will either get deleted(if you are lucky) or flamed into oblivion by the rest of the board (not fun for you).
SCAMMER listing: (beware not all are located on these list, only those who have been reported) http://www.************.com/scam.htm
3) Read the info on different types of steroids and what they do. Also you will be able to learn quantities you should take of them as well. Some of these sites do list cycles for them. Put something together once you have researched and finally decided what you want to use. Post your cycle on the board and ask for a critique of that cycle you put together. You will be surprised of those who will help you out!
Here are some sites you can check out to learn some info on A.S.:
Profiles:http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugprof.htm - AJC's Site http://www.anabolic-androgenic-stero...iles/index.htm http://profiles.************.com
Injection Info & Syringes:
Scammer List: http://www.************.com/scam.htm (beware not all are located on these list, only those who have been reported)
4) Still, don't post asking anything just yet. ON this page, above the posts is a button that reads SEARCH! Use this first. Put in your keywords (i.e... sus250, deca ) and read the topics that come up on the subject your looking for answers on. More then likely it probably has already been answered. Read all the post possible, so you can obtain some knowledge on the subject your interested in. TRUST ME, it will be a big benefit if you did so.
5) Here are a couple of things NOT to do on this board:
DO NOT post a message asking for a source! DO NOT post questions you did not research first!
DO NOT list scammers on the board. If you do you better have a way to back it up! EMAIL A MONITOR FIRST, with the details!
DO NOT ask STUPID questions!
6) Things to do on this board:
DO READ, READ, READ!
DO EMAIL a moderator when in doubt.
DO make friends here.
DO enjoy this board. YOU WILL BECOME ADDICTED TO IT!! ...Everyone here will admit to that. I KNOW I WILL!
DO Search for you question first before posting. There are 10,000+ posts on this board. Very possible you r question has been answered already.
DO Read a couple of pages of the board to get some knowledge of the board and on A.S.
7)Where to get syringes and how to inject yourself.. good information provided by 2Thick : http://2thick.************.com
8)WELCOME TO ANABOLIC REVIEW
02-12-2002, 06:40 AM #2ptbyjason Guest
bump for old times sake
02-12-2002, 08:07 AM #3
02-12-2002, 08:16 AM #4
Les keep dis at da top. (That was Thug)
02-12-2002, 08:49 AM #5
02-12-2002, 08:50 AM #6G-S Guest
Good info. But I disagree with your DO NOT ASK STUPID QUESTIONS, as the only stupid questions are those NOT asked.
Alot of info here, and lot's of knowledge. Let's not scare someone into not asking for the knowledge cuz they may think others will flame them for asking something stupid.
02-12-2002, 10:17 AM #7
02-12-2002, 10:27 AM #8
B U M P !
02-12-2002, 11:56 AM #9ptbyjason Guest
Well in regards to the stupid questions thing, researching is key. I mean someone can do a simple search to see if it is ok to drink winny. The search button should definitely be encouraged.
02-12-2002, 02:15 PM #10Mike Guest
02-12-2002, 04:41 PM #11
up it goes..............
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)