Talking Cycle Help!!!!!!!!

Orite my last cycle was this: 50mg of anadrol a day for three and a half weeksand 600mg of sustanon a day for 10 weeks. I gained 25 pounds of water and body tissue in the first 25 days and than after that i gained nothing. I have read that your receptor sites can become saturated with the anadrol before the test kicks in. Is this true, and what should be my next bulk cycle. My next will be the third cycle. Stats: 6 feet 266 with about 15-20% fat.

bump

Maraxus is offline Banned
    600 mg of sust a day? is that sure? Or did you mean a week?

I meant 600 a week

bump

bump

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    Orite my last cycle was this: 50mg of anadrol a day for three and a half weeksand 600mg of sustanon a day for 10 weeks. I gained 25 pounds of water and body tissue in the first 25 days and than after that i gained nothing. I have read that your receptor sites can become saturated with the anadrol before the test kicks in. Is this true, and what should be my next bulk cycle. My next will be the third cycle. Stats: 6 feet 266 with about 15-20% fat.
    I never liked anadrol myself. It's too hard on my body and it kills my appetite. As far as receptors being saturated with the A-50's before the test kicks in, I'll be honest in saying that I have not heard anything like that before. I have a bulking cycle comming in the winter time and it's going to consist of the following...

250mg test enth eod wk.1-16
    250mg deca e3d wk1-12
    300mg eq e3d wk1-14

I know it's a lot of gear but this will be my 4th cycle, and I've never combined deca and eq in the same cycle.

250mg of test seems low.

Thread Information