Thread: 75mg anadrols?

Countryboy is offline New Member

75mg anadrols?

Has anyone heard of 75mg anadrols, I'm not sure the brand name. They are $3 a piece. Thanks

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

ok

Quote Originally Posted by Countryboy
    Has anyone heard of 75mg anadrols, I'm not sure the brand name. They are $3 a piece. Thanks
    one, way too expensive @ $3 a pop
    two, if they are denkalls' sthey sucked ass. i literally gave a bottle of 100 away for free to a friend since they did ****.strnegth was decent , but i had to take 225 mgs just to see that!!oh and at that dosage i was vomitting sick a bastard

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    there are much better options out there and for a better price

JYZZA is offline VET
    they might be QV....take a pic of them and post it
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Countryboy
    QUALITY VET(QV) OXYVET 75 MG/CAP...these are the only 75mg anadrol i know of

Countryboy is offline New Member
    Well i'm not sure but he does seem to have a lot of quality gear stuff my test I got was qv, and every other thing injec. wise he has in quality gear also. So im not sure what kind it is i called and he wasn't home. If it is 75mg anadrols from QV are these good anadrols or not? And I know 3 bucks a pop is high but that is the only person i know of who carries A-bombs so if ya wanna swell I guess idiots like me will pay anything if u have no other sources. But if they are QV 75mg are they good and also is there any photos around here of qv anadrols 75mg. Thanks guys

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i have to say

honestly the best anadrol i have ever used was brovel. now i only used 3 types, but years ago i only used brovel products and although considered underdosed i made very good gains on all their products

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Used 75's before that were dark green gel caps with and indent through the center the went all the way around length ways... great stuff

Thread Information