ZEbby2 is offline New Member

Question Allergies and Dnp..

IF ones body reacts to Dnp , does that mean you can nevner use Dnp? I,ve heard the allergy will go away after some time. Also heard yopu can take things to prevent the body from reacting in the first place, Is this true and is so what are these things named in Europe?

Quote Originally Posted by ZEbby2
    IF ones body reacts to Dnp, does that mean you can nevner use Dnp? I,ve heard the allergy will go away after some time. Also heard yopu can take things to prevent the body from reacting in the first place, Is this true and is so what are these things named in Europe?
    typically once you have an allergic reaction, unless a VERY long time in between use, you will likely have the same reaction.

many people use quercetin, which inhibits granulation, which lead to release of histamine

joevette is offline Banned
    I'm not really sure because I don't have DNP allergies, but I've read that if you get a reaction to stop and try again in 10 days. Gradually the reaction is supposed to go away.

ZEbby2 is offline New Member
    Tnx 4 the awnsering guys

what about antihistamins? heard that they will also help? should i take it when allergies apear or just take it with the dnp to prevent allergic reactions in the first place?

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEbby2
    Tnx 4 the awnsering guys

what about antihistamins? heard that they will also help? should i take it when allergies apear or just take it with the dnp to prevent allergic reactions in the first place?
    Stop the DNP and take Benedryl for about 10 days then start cycle again.

Thread Information