M56M is offline New Member

Question Does GH Shut off your natural GH or effect it?

Does GH Shut off your natural GH, like test and other anabolics would shut dowm your matural test? Say you wanted the benefit of GH's fat burnin properties, healing properties WITH minimal risk to sides??

What is the minimum you cal take a day to see benefits?

M56M

whats the absolute youngest an individual could try GH at a low dose 2.5iu/day???

M56M

Bump

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M56M
    Bump
    Well, What are you looking to get out of it? I strongly feel one should be over the age of 30, others will definitely disagree...

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Well, What are you looking to get out of it? I strongly feel one should be over the age of 30, others will definitely disagree...
    i'm one of these that would disagree, but as buylongterm said, it depends on what your trying to get out of it! Everything is goal dependent, and you must adjust your use accordingly!

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    What is lowest effective HGH ammount for abdominal fat loss?

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Well, from the research I did when looking into it, the most popular opinion for minimum dosage for fat loss is 2iu ed.

I was intending to do a 6 month course at 2iu ed for this purpose, then I thought about it and the most popular dosage for muscle growth is 4iu ed so I figured - Why not up the dose to 4iu and lose even more fat and gain a little permanent muscle into the bargain? So I coughed up the extra dough and went for the 4iu option, but thats just me.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    no it doesnt shut down ur natural production, 2-4iu ed i would sugges split over morning and afternoon injections

peace

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Well, from the research I did when looking into it, the most popular opinion for minimum dosage for fat loss is 2iu ed.

I was intending to do a 6 month course at 2iu ed for this purpose, then I thought about it and the most popular dosage for muscle growth is 4iu ed so I figured - Why not up the dose to 4iu and lose even more fat and gain a little permanent muscle into the bargain? So I coughed up the extra dough and went for the 4iu option, but thats just me.
    Oh thats cool bro, how did that work out for you?? what is your age, and stats before and after the cycle??

M56M

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    yEA only old and beat up guys should be able to do steroids , GH and the other fun stuff....

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by M56M
    Oh thats cool bro, how did that work out for you?? what is your age, and stats before and after the cycle??

M56M
    I'm only about 7 weeks in so I'm hopefully approaching the 'payoff' stage. I'm 27, As for before/afters, my before is in the pictures forum, taken just before I started GH. In a few months I will post some progress pics.

Good luck bro!

Thread Information