Thread: need advice

00stang is offline New Member

need advice

I need some advice on what i should do. I juiced once with sust 250 2cc's a week for 5 weeks. I wasn't really happy with the results with a consistant workout and a good diet. Now i'm a big guy 6' around 245 lbs. I am about to take a cycle of winny(inject) and equosise(unsure of the spelling) for about 8 weeks. My main question is would this help me lose the extra fat that i have? I want to get cut and also lose the belly some. I'm not expecting a miracle or anything just need to slim down. any help would be great.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    firts of all No Test=No cycle. second its "Equipoise " and it needs to be ran at 12 weeks minimum. Third, sust needs to be ran every other day for good results not 2 times a week. i would suggest doing some serious research before you make the jump b/c you odnt really sound like you know too much. not trying to flame you but its not a game, you should really do some research. DIET and exercise would probably be your best bet.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    here is a rule of thumb whenever you do a cycle make sure you include some Test, not using any test could cause you to crash really hard, Test prop will be good in your case. now a couple of things you need to know. Equipoise (EQ) is best when run for 12 weeks also you need to run a Test one extra week after that. for here is my suggestion
    1-13 Test prop 100mg(every other day)
    1-12 EQ 200mg(at least twice a week)
    4-12 Winny 50mg(every day)
    Good luck

Unknown$$ is offline Associate Member
    also if u only ran sust for 5 weeks then u didnt even give it time to kick in...

Ok. so your saying Test needs to be included with every cycle? Thanks for the corection. Is a 12 week cycle really safe? and would winny have to be taken for 12 weeks also? I was going by what the guy i got the sust from told me. I guess he really dosn't know much. Well it's hard to find a source around here so i don't have the winny/eq just yet. And no problem about the flaming thats why i'm here man to educate myself. And yes i am planning to educate myself more before i actually shoot because now i know i allready messed up once. thanks bro!

dude 12 weeks is a mild cycle the average is 16 weeks which to me is the perfect length, however i'm doing a 6monther right now because of a competition I have in March, other than that I'd be doing a 16 weeker. andno the winny doesn't go for 12 weeks it goes 6-8 weeks.

I have always thought that your liver and other organs would go under alot of stress after say 8 weeks. and that it was ness.to take a brake then.

and you think the guy i got the stuff from would help me out by metioning these things. Guess i'm not going to go through him and waste time and money. thanks guys

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    You haven't been clear about your goals. If you plan to use steroids to drop 10 or more pounds of unwanted weight (fat), then you're barking up the wrong tree.

You hear people talk about certain drugs as hardeners or cutters, but these people (who are successful) are generally within a couple of pounds of their goal weights. They are usually people at 11-13% bodyfat who are looking to get down to 9-10% bodyfat.

You're really setting yourself up for failure if you think that steroids are going to help you loose large amounts of fat.

With or without steroids, the only thing that's going to make you loose fat is a nutritious diet and an adequate amount of cardio.

Regarding winny and EQ (Equipoise):
    This is not a good cycle unless you're after gaining hard, lean body mass. Even then, most people will tell you to add testosterone to a stack of EQ and Winny. BUT, if you're trying to cut pounds of fat, you should completely toss the idea of bulking. Focus your goals on maintaining as much muscle as you can while cutting. But don't try to bulk (add muscle).

EQ should be run at least for 10 weeks because it usually takes 5 weeks to begin to work. You said you're a "big guy." If you're overweight due to fat (as opposed to muscle), then be aware that EQ is notorious for raising blood pressure a lot (hence the exaggerated pump effect), which is not a good idea to do in an overweight person. Furthermore, EQ tends to increase appetite, which defeats your purpose if you're trying to loose weight.

Regarding your Sustanon Cycle:
    Although some people take Sust less frequently than every day (ED) or every other day (EOD), it is not recommended to be taken less frequently than EOD. The short acting esters in sust do not work well to your benefit if frequent shots are not taken.

5 weeks of sust is not enough to get any benefit from it. Although the short acting testosterone component of sust will hit you in 1-2 days, the majority of stusanon (also sustonon) is comprised of long lasting esters of testosterone which require 3-4 weeks to build up enough in your system to create any beneficial effect. So, Sustanaon should be run for at least 10 weeks (but you can get away with 8 weeks if you inject ED or EOD)

Sustanon should be replaced with testosterone enanthate or cypionate if injections are taken less frequently than EOD.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 10-05-2004 at 04:18 PM.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I have always thought that your liver and other organs would go under alot of stress after say 8 weeks. and that it was ness.to take a brake then
    yes, but only from the orals

5 weeks of sust = waste of time & $

I wouldn't run the winny much over 6 weeks if I was you

not to flame......but do some research bro

it all depend on the compound. orals are a bit heavy on the liver also Tren /Fina... Test EQ Deca are Low. so anything heavy onthe liver I would say 6 weeks no more than 8, some people push 10 weeks with Trenbolone

Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    yes, but only from the orals
    That's almost correct. The liver stress mainly comes from 17-alpha alkylated (17-aa) orals, but other non-oral steroids can cause various stresses to your system too.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 10-05-2004 at 04:23 PM.

No i'm not trying to juice just to lose weight. I'm not obese, i have a large frame wide shoulders and so on. Not just a lard ass. I know steroids aren't going to just burn away excess fat. I meant to ask If they have more of an effect on losing it while doing cardio and diet. Before i found this site which was about last week, I couldn't find a good site to help me out and ed. me. Thats why i'm asking questions.

Quote Originally Posted by 00stang
    No i'm not trying to juice just to lose weight. I'm not obese, i have a large frame wide shoulders and so on. Not just a lard ass. I know steroids aren't going to just burn away excess fat. I meant to ask If they have more of an effect on losing it while doing cardio and diet. Before i found this site which was about last week, I couldn't find a good site to help me out and ed. me. Thats why i'm asking questions.
    I see. Well, the answer is no. The steroids aren't going to help that much depending on the amount of weight you need to lose, as I said in my long post above. In your first post you said that you just want "to lose the belly some...slim down." You're 245 lbs right now. How much do you plan to lose? Do you know your bodyfat percentage?

BTW, welcome to the board.

If you ask specific questions and give some more details, then we won't be left to guess. Don't worry, that's not a flame. Just about everyone has a learning curve to go through on how to pose questions to get the most direct answers when they first find this board.

Anyway...as I said earlier: your best bet is to stay away from the steroids if you're looking to use them just to accelerate weight loss. Wait till you're ready to bulk before using them.
    Best of luck with your plan.

hey. thanks for the welcome! all of your advice really helped thanks guys.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    ya know.......maby if you want to loose a little weight, try a bit of clen while you do some research. knock off a little bf. then move on to a well thought out cycle. the lower the bf. before ya start the better.

just a thought

I was thinking about cytomel but just stumbled onto this reading other threads. would it be easy to get online without getting scammed. I heard 5-10 grams a day is good. Can any body help?

chris64 is offline Banned

A thanks to BASK8KACE

Your posts are always informative and well presented. Never any flames. I've leared tons just from reading your posts. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by chris64
    Your posts are always informative and well presented. Never any flames. I've leared tons just from reading your posts. Thanks!
    I really didn't pay him to say this. But now that he has, I might.

Chris64,
    Thank you. I'm glad that my posts have helped. It's really a good feeling to get unexpected, positive feedback like this.

Cheers, bro!
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 10-05-2004 at 10:49 PM.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 00stang
    I was thinking about cytomel but just stumbled onto this reading other threads. would it be easy to get online without getting scammed. I heard 5-10 grams a day is good. Can any body help?
    The banner in your right hand upper corner will not scam you

Thread Information