bortort is offline Associate Member

gyno at the end of cycl.

Here is the situation guys. I just got done doing the common:

35mg D-bol 1-4
    500mg sus 1-10
    400eq 1-10

Tue. was my last shot of eq and sus. So I'm all done except for my clomid. But Thurs. I started to get signs of gyno. I have some tender nipples. I took 40mg of nolv. on Thursday, Friday and today. Once the pain goes away I will drop it to 20mg a day. But how long should I run it for ? Should I run it for three weeks untill the sus is out ? Or run it even longer and go through my clomid period also?

Thanks for any advice.

Slopain is offline New Member
    This happens often, Im pretty much not gyno prone at all but the only times I feel it nipping (excuse the pun ) is at the very start or after the cycle while the hormones are going nutty.

I take 40-60mg on nolva the first day and 1mg of liquidex to get on it then 20-30mg of nolva and .25 of liquidex a day after it ceases - I stay on that for about 10 days then wean myself off of it. 20mg for 4-5days then 10mg for 4-5 more days. The point is to make sure there is no estro rebound.

I go a little heavy on the anti estro and anti aroma than is typcial but get on it strong at first, drop to a maintainance level, then wean off a bit every 4-5 days.

bortort is offline Associate Member
    This is the first time I have had signs of it. And being right at the end of a cycl. I wasn't sure how long I should take the nolva. It was damn good timing too. I'm planning a larger stack for my next cycl. so I just got some Nolvadex in for that. Otherwise I would have been in trouble.

Thats why you should have everything you need before doing a cycle. ( I preach it, but I did'nt follow it )

Anyway, Thanks for the info. good to have some advice.

Thread Information