D00fy is offline Anabolic Member

<(NEWBIE101)>what i learned so far

Thread Contribute one thing you learned about AS and please be serious about it,makes it easier for us newbies..

Took the time to type this,im still learning for my 1st cycle and will continue until confident,and if you have something to contribute please do so

I will start of since im a newbie and so far here is the info i gathered

-First Cycle best thing to do is take a highly anabolic AS(EQ,DECA ,WINSTROL ) and Stack it with a Androgenic such as(Test,Dbol )

-Testosterone (Cyp or enanthate )-no other test is good for a newbie ,sust is hard to maintain blood levels and short acting esters test require to many injections

-EQuipose good for both bulking and cutting

-Length of cycles ,most are run from 8-12 weeks,10weeks is more than sufficient for a first cycle

-Test should be the base of your cycle and running it for atleast 10weeks.

-Clomid Theraphy (1st Day 300mg,100mg 10days,50mg 10days) 2 weeks after a single ester shot

-Enanthate,Cypionate ,Propionate ....)are single esters and stable blood levels are easier to maintain and are in and out much quicker than sustanon

-Since single esters are out quicker, there is also the advantage of being able to start clomid theraphy more quicker your post cycle than with sustanon

-Ester with long half life(enanthate,deconate,cypionate)

-Ester with short half life(Propinate,acetate)

-Good AS for sight growth (Test suspension,winstrol)

-Novadex is a very effect estrogen antagonist,however novadex will decrease serum igf-1 levels,making steroid cycles less effective

-Arimidex and Teslac both are effective at preventing the aromatization of testosterone into estrogen

-Deca Progesterone side effects

-Deca and EQ both go for the same receptors

-Finasteride,Proscar to protect hair when on AS

-EQ aromatizes very poorly but can at high dosages

-Average dosages of EQ is 200-400mg a week,some take 600mg

-Winny helps combat progesteron from deca

-EQ stimulates appetite for some

-Running DBOL and WINNY Depot is bad can cause liver damage

-Deca with aromatize in high dosages

-Deca can be used in bulking or cutting

-Durabolin is a fast acting form of deca durabolin almost similar side effects as deca

-anavar is a very mind ,low androgen steroid,will not aromatize at any dosage

-Parabolan can be mistaken for deca on a drug test since it is derivate of the 19-Nortestosterone molecule which is the same as deca

-Test Propionate fast acting testosterone than other tests esters. Androgenic side effects seem less somewhat than other test, due to the fact blood levels do not build up as high.

-Test Propionate most commonly injected every other day

-Androgen ,testosterone is the androgen that leads to the developement of male secondary sexual characteristics and maintains the male reproductive system

-Fast acting esters are great for kick starting a cycle

-When starting a cycle 3most important drugs to have on hand is arimidex,novadex,clomid

-(HOPE THIS HELPS,I TOOK THE TIME TO GATHER MY OWN FACTS FOR MYSELF AS A NEWBEE AND HOPE IT HELPS OTHER NEWBEES)-
    Last edited by D00fy; 03-17-2002 at 08:24 PM.

Methuselah is offline Member
    If you're asking us to grade your paper I give you a B- because you forgot to mention not to ask for a source post or to make a source post.

Welcome to the board partner. I think I like you already. Great work.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    you forgot that.....YOUR STILL TOO YOUNG!!!!!!

Originally posted by IronCy
    you forgot that.....YOUR STILL TOO YOUNG!!!!!!
    Ok, he's down to a C+. Thanks for catching that.

I AM A LOSER
    Last edited by D00fy; 03-08-2002 at 06:59 PM.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Well . . . Isn't that special?

Originally posted by D00fy and quoted in irreverent part:
    fuckin flames all the time ,u people must be fuckin bored with your fuckin life

I am here to learn,dont flame you were once me
    DOOfy, I think that the seasoned folks around here have been pretty nice to you, not to mention patient.

So since I'm a nice guy, I will now provide you with the most important lessons you will ever receive on this board: You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. And once you have burned a bridge, you will find it very difficult to get where you want to be.

By the way, kid (and congratulations - you are the first person I have ever addressed as "kid" on this board), your signature is quite incorrect. I was never like you, nor were most of the people I know on this board.

P.S. Like most people his age, DOOfy has some level of potential. He takes good notes, but he's still a newbie who has never done a cycle. Keeping in mind that everyone is an individual and that the "principles" of AS vary with each person, I recommend that our other readers do not use DOOfy's raw notes as a guideline for doing a cycle. There are enough experts on this forum who will be pleased to share their experiences with anyone who has questions and does not exhibit paranoid tendencies. Use them for guidance, don't use another novice.
    Last edited by TNT; 03-08-2002 at 06:52 PM.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    well, you were cruisin until you used that f word about 80 times...............calm down brother, we're just razzin you a little.

nice post though-the 1st one i mean.............

peace bb79

askingforit is offline Junior Member
    calm down bro.
    I'm a hardgainer too and I definitely understand wanting to do AS....but you don't need anyone's permission to do it. If you've done your research and you feel you are ready and responsible enough to accept possible consequences then go for it. You don't even have to post it on the board if you don't want. Cursing and carrying on won't get your point across any better, and actually just makes you look less mature and/or ready to take AS. There are a lot of older and more experienced people on here who have made the mistakes before and that's why they give you their opinions to help you out, if you don't want to take it than swallow with a grain of salt. JMO

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by D00fy
    dude wtf i said post shit to help us newbies and shit i could care less give me a fucking F for all i care ,fuck i dont give a fuck,theirs so many here that started young yet they dont come foward,its obivious when u search and u can tell in their post and yet what makes u better ,what makes u think a 18yr is no different than a 21yr?????
    theirs so many hardgainers out their

fuckin flames all the time ,u people must be fuckin bored with your fuckin life
    TNT put it better than I could. Grow up Jr. I doubt your even 18 with an attitude like that.

wtf i said shit to newbies and shit i give. i could give fucking for all fuck. i dont fuck, so young yet. fuckin flames, fuckin bored, fuckin life
    I thought it would be funny to take every other word out of your sentences, I didn't add any. This is what you sound like to the rest of us. Grow up. Now don't let your skinny ass go away mad.

Last edited by Methuselah; 03-08-2002 at 07:01 PM.

haha that was funny takin the words out,sorry guys i just got tired of the flames

haha that was funny takin the words out,sorry guys i just got tired of the flames
    You'll be alright. Atleast you have a sence of humor. Stick around and be nice. It will be fun and you'll have all the knowledge that you need when you're ready.

Again, welcome jr. bro.

yah but see i dont want you guys/gals thinking im gonna do it the next day,i seen post where people bought gear and didn't have a clue where to start and yet they started.......i dont have my goodies and dont plan onto for a while not until im 19-20 tops
    right now i upped my protein/fat cals,,,,,,,,sinces im carb sensitive i gain fat fast and so far this diet has kicked ass slowly increased my lbm before it was 140 ::SIGH:: now its 143 :/ but im still around 155-160ish......... up to get upto 150LBM and than who knows from there

also anyone know of any good books on AS besides anabolics 2002 and such its expensive

senor_gato is offline Junior Member
    You can find plenty of info on the net as well as the boards. Save your money for other things. KEep it up D00fy, you're doing good with the reaserach and stuff. :/:

sweet a floridian:/ West Palm Beach !!!!!ALL THE WAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Another TNT classic.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    TNT I couldn't have said it better myself.
    This guy obviously does not know anything about this board. All the time I put into this board (along with all the other guys like TNT), and this looser says something like this? Sorry man, this just enrages me. This board helps everyone no matter if you are a newbie or not. Personally I think he read my post and got upset about the "stop asking me for sources post".
    Dude first off don't burn your bridge here, second what you said is not true, we help everyone! If you don't like that then I suggest you find another board that won't be as nice to you right now as we are.
    Good luck, don't make comments like that until you can back them up. Just my Opinion is all.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Hey bro,
    not to flame ya, but we've all learned alot from this board. We don't have to post all our knowledge (or what we perceive as knowledge) though. If every newbie (including myself) did what you just did; well, this board would suck. Just sit back and observe some more before you post shit like that. I know you are sincere about it and are just trying to help, but chill. Just my opinion.
    Peace
    Big Rush

okay sorry :/ <(SMACKS HIMSELF)>

Gear101 is offline Member
    hey bro i not know if you wrote that out or not and if you did it looks good , but if you didn't you should give cerit to who did write it....

i give credit to all the GURUS from every search board,i took bits of info from each thread i search

THX to GURUs and Other s Who Know their Stuff

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    doofy
    i take everything bad and flaming that i said about you on your other posts back. i also think your gonna be fine and a welcome addition to this board. you have a great sense of humor and a very thick skin to put up with some of us givin you a hard time. keep up the good work and keep doin that research, so when your ready to go you have the knowledge to implement what youve learned.
    stick around bro.............your welcome here as far as im concerned.

peace bb79

thx i appreciate everyone viewpoints at points it sucks being the newbie but we all start off somewhere, i appreciate everyones knowledge on the subject and hope that the many good guys/gals contribute to the learnings of the novice. Hey its cool if u flamed me ,you had your reasons .........

gymnut4u is offline Member
    ease up bro ,all the peeps here will help ,post a ? , and welcome to A.R . by the way try running a search you might be surprised to see the help you will find for new guys !

tackle78 is offline Junior Member
    Nice cut and paste job from sk*'s post.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    strangers in the night...

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by G Child
    strangers in the night...
    WTF when I saw that I just busted up. My wife was all wtf are you laughing at.

K DOOfy lets put past posts behind us. We joke around with each other all the time around here. Were just playin. Try posting on EF and then you'll see what a flame job really is. No hard feeling bro

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    66 posts in 8 days!? You gotta admit the kid has been busy!!

:/

Thread Information