juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member

Do i have this right? clen cycling during cycle

Alright i wanted to used clen threwout my next cycle. Just incase u need to know... it will be a cycle of:
    weeks 1-4: prop 100mg EOD
    weeks 1-14: Test E 500mg a week (broken up into two 250mg shots)

So i want to use clen duing the cycle. I take it two weeks on two weeks off? Also for the first day i do maybe 60mcg. Next day increase it alittle and if all goes well go to the full dose of 125mcg a day. Should i start this cycling soon as i take my first shot? Im a little confused... just want to make sure i got it right. Thanks guys and gals

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Start your clen out at a lower dose than 60mcg. Alot of people can't take the sides at 80mcg and you need to start out at a lower dose to see how much the sides will affect you. Start at 20mcg the first day and go up 20mcg everyday afterwards until the sides are noticable then stay at the dose right below where you noticed the sides. So say you start out the first day and you take 20mcg, next day 40mcg, next day 60mcg, next day 80mcg, then the next day 100mcg. Now say you really start to notice the bad sides a lot at 100mcg, then drop your dose to 80 mcg and continue with that dose throughout your cycle. Hope that helps a little. Good luck bro.

Yes that clears up a lot. That was the biggest thing i was unsure of. But ive heard to cycle it 3 weeks on 3 weeks off then someone else told me 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Whats the final word on that?

Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    Start your clen out at a lower dose than 60mcg. Alot of people can't take the sides at 80mcg and you need to start out at a lower dose to see how much the sides will affect you. Start at 20mcg the first day and go up 20mcg everyday afterwards until the sides are noticable then stay at the dose right below where you noticed the sides. So say you start out the first day and you take 20mcg, next day 40mcg, next day 60mcg, next day 80mcg, then the next day 100mcg. Now say you really start to notice the bad sides a lot at 100mcg, then drop your dose to 80 mcg and continue with that dose throughout your cycle. Hope that helps a little. Good luck bro.

thick one is offline Associate Member
    2 weeks on 2 weeks off is the norm on this board. eca on the 2 week off period (if you can handle the sides) a lot of bros can't handle the eca stack, myself included, i can only use at a max of 2 doses a day. when i go to 3 doses, i can't sleep worth a fack.

seanw is offline Banned
    so guys, what are the sides from Clen ?

Yea EAC and i dont get along. Thanks for clearing that up on how long to use.
    Quote Originally Posted by thick one
    2 weeks on 2 weeks off is the norm on this board. eca on the 2 week off period (if you can handle the sides) a lot of bros can't handle the eca stack, myself included, i can only use at a max of 2 doses a day. when i go to 3 doses, i can't sleep worth a fack.

Thread Information