Thread: Help Me!!

ultimo is offline Associate Member

Help Me!!

hey bros

im on a dbol , deca and test e cycle right now. im feeling strong and good. here is my concern...FAT GAIN...i just came off a really sucessful lean down cycle and i can feel my pants tighten again and stuff...and im getting scared...b/c i have another 7 weeks on the cycle and i dont wanna get fat...im concerned...

i need some tips...im eating reasonably clean...no eating garbage after 6pm a good start??

can i have high cal stuff like mac and cheese during the day??

i also live on campus and am under a meal plan. im have a shake or 2 a day thought getting a lot of cals and protein..

i need some advice guys...im going to start asap...i just dont wanna limit all my good food during the day b/c the thing i liked about a bulk up cycle was being a little more easy on what i ate

I NEED HELP!! thanks

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    How lean are the foods you are eating? and just in general (when not juicing) how easy is it for you to gain fat?

it is pretty easy for me to gain fat...and the foods im eating prbly have a lot of salt and sodium...i cant see a lot of wha they do back there...but im gonna start having tuna and stuff from the place for lunch...and im gonna eat eggs and muffins and potatoes for breakfast...i think maybe it is my bad choices sometiems like cake a stuff...

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Dude are you bulking? because if you are then with muscle comes FAT and if your not bulking you sure are using all bulking compounds. after the cycle is over, you can lean out your diet. a lot of guys want their cake and eat it too, you cannot bulk lean. and you cannot cutt and bulk at the same time.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Listen to Mr.Ment1on, and sure you can eat a McD's big mac then head over to Wendy's to supersize.. J/K bro skip the big mac eat a chicken salad instead. You are having empty calories of no nutritional value. Once you stop the d-bol & reduce the deca then you might not gain as much. Remember alot is water.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    You can add in some l-ded or femara and limit your salt content intake because with a lot of sodium comes more water retention. Also, make sure you are taking in at least a gallon of water a day, this will also help to lose the extra water weight.

letrozole will keep the estrogen related fat deposits off ...Deca dbol and Test ....that's a classic gainer.....Watch out for bloat and estrogen sides...IE ..........fat

you can find it at www.ar-research.com

ok thanks for all the info guys. i think im flipping out b/c i am retaining water...i knew this would happen as i did a test deca cycle before but i forgot how it actually felt. im uping my water today and i can already feel a difference in myself...so i think it will all work out. im gonna cut out most of the empty calories and eat leaner meats and cut out my carbs and fatty foods after 6pm...and the water i gain will be done after the deca runs of of my sysytem?? my test is running a few weeks longer then my deca so i should be alright during that time. QUESTION: when is a good time to cut calories...lets say my cycle is done in november...which is it...when can i start to lean down??? january sound like a good time???

Thread Information