ripped82 is offline New Member

11 lbs in 1st week

I weighed myself last week and I weighed 172lbs. When I stepped on the scale this week I weighed 183lbs. Holy **** 11lbs in one week, I know its probably water weight but I'm not complaining. I'm taking Nolva and L-dex throughout cycle so that should take care of the bloat. Heres my cycle:
    Week 1-6 50mgs D-bol/ed
    Week 1-13 Test E 750mgs/week
    Week 1-12 Deca 400mgs/week

One more thing.. This morning when I was injecting I had a lot of trouble aspirating and also had trouble injecting. I mix my Deca and Test E in the same syringe about 2cc's. I shot in my left glute, the needle went in smooth but when I tried aspirating the stopper wouldn't budge. I mean I was putting some serious pressure in pulling that stopped back but no bubbles. So I said f*ck it and just injected but when I injected I had the same f*cking problem the stopper wouldn't move. I did manage to inject the oil in me but it took forever. Has this ever happened to anyone????

Unknown$$ is offline Associate Member
    it took me forever to inject deca in my glute on monday(like 3 minutes) it was going in soooo slow

nathanw21 is offline Member
    when that happens to me i just pull the needle out a little. and try again. if is continues i just start over ina new spot. but dont forget to change needles cause after you stick yourself that needle will be dull

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    11 lbs in one week is pretty good. I think in the first week off dbol i gained around 7. Mostly water, but its still pretty awesome. I'm doing a similar cycle except swapped deca out for eq. I'm in week 6 now and i'm up 17 pounds.

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Happened to me when I was shooting up Prop, I was pulling back on the stopper, and it was like my Quad had super suction or something, I finally pulled it back enough to wear I saw some bubbles rise and injected.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont expect it to be quality weight. Muscles dont grow so fast even on steroids . The faster its gained, the faster its lost at the end is the basic rule of thumb.

ripped82 is offline New Member
    I know that fast of a weight increase can't 100% muscle but I don't feel or look bloated at all so I'm pretty happy so far with this cycle. I see I'm not the only one that had trouble injecting. It sucked because I poked myself once and couldn't aspirate so i pulled the needle out and changed syringes tried again and the same problem occured. This **** better not happen anymore injecting I mean I've injected so many times and little f*ucking problems like this piss me off. Anyway I'll give an update on my cycle in a couple weeks.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ripped82
    I weighed myself last week and I weighed 172lbs. When I stepped on the scale this week I weighed 183lbs. Holy **** 11lbs in one week, I know its probably water weight but I'm not complaining. I'm taking Nolva and L-dex throughout cycle so that should take care of the bloat. Heres my cycle:
    Week 1-6 50mgs D-bol/ed
    Week 1-13 Test E 750mgs/week
    Week 1-12 Deca 400mgs/week

One more thing.. This morning when I was injecting I had a lot of trouble aspirating and also had trouble injecting. I mix my Deca and Test E in the same syringe about 2cc's. I shot in my left glute, the needle went in smooth but when I tried aspirating the stopper wouldn't budge. I mean I was putting some serious pressure in pulling that stopped back but no bubbles. So I said f*ck it and just injected but when I injected I had the same f*cking problem the stopper wouldn't move. I did manage to inject the oil in me but it took forever. Has this ever happened to anyone????
    whats your cycle experience bro? IMo u are running the dbol too long. 4 weeks max

Thread Information