Thread: Mixing Juice

supa_juicy is offline New Member

Mixing Juice

just wondering has anyone mixed an oil and a water based in the same syringe. ex. winny and deca . would it matter?

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    There's a general rule of thumb that you don't mix the two.

But, personally, I don't see a problem with it. One is oil and one is water, they won't mix so what's the problem. It's going in either way and as long as your sanitary inbetween loading up your syringe, you'll be okay.

Just my two cc's.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

my personally experience

about 4 years ago i mixed water based suspension w/ oil based prop and i have never had such terrible abcesses!!i seriously thought i was going to have to have them drained as i has gold ball sized lumps that were IMO infected. they would squish around and it was disgusting not to mention painful.that's my personal experience.
    you can try it if you wish and maybe you will have a different result.just wanted to give you my account with it.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    I did it for ten weeks my last cycle with winny and test e, not one problem. It all comes down to personal opinion and experience.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    A couple of years ago , i also thought we could not mix, but a couple of bro's on here, said it was O.k., and they do it all the time... i then tried it, and i was fine, i've been doing it ever since, it cuts down on injections... just make sure the needle is at least 1 inch ; best if it's 1 and half inch long.... also when you inject both at the same time, you have to be careful, when you are going from the oil to the water base... when you are injecting the oil, you need to press harder, on the plunger, but when it comes to the water base, and you are still putting the same pressure on the plunger, it's going to go in to fast... it's just a matter of controling how fast you are injecting; but you should be fine if you mix both.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    A lot of times infection comes from not only bad quality gear, but your sanitation. People tend to forget that you have to use your Alcohol wipe on top of your vile AND on your injection site before injecting EVERY time and to never, never wipe down your syringe with the Alcohol pad.

Also, it doesn't hurt to switch pins after sucking the Oil into the syringe. For one, it's clean and sanitized and second, it's sharp and slides in like butter....especially after loading in more then one compound.

Remember, clean is safe you bastards.

supa_juicy is offline New Member
    Thanks a lot guys been a lot of help. A question for PBNYC. What were the makers of suspension and prop you shot.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

it was

Quote Originally Posted by supa_juicy
    Thanks a lot guys been a lot of help. A question for PBNYC. What were the makers of suspension and prop you shot.
    at the time, jurox suspension and brovel prop

Thread Information