- Testosterone cypionate
    - Testoviron depot
    - Primobolan depot
    - Testosterone propionate
    - Equipoise , Bodabol
    - Trenabolone
    - Dynabolon

If anyone sees anything wrong please let me know....

SKiN is offline Member
    Your entire concept is wrong... It doesnt matter what you are injecting.....It depends on where you are injecting... Only the guage of the needle sometimes depends on what you are injecting
    Last edited by SKiN; 10-04-2004 at 01:46 PM.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SKiN
    Your entire concept is wrong... It doesnt matter what you are injecting.....It depends on where you are injecting...

exactely. i wouldnt use a 1 1/2 in needle for my bicep.

also gauge is just as important as length. i wouldnt be caught dead with a 22 g in my arm. i stick with 25 g for everything either 1 or 1 1/2 for glutes or quads

djboots is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lean123
    any ml, but 1.0 inch for water based :
    - Winstrol depot
    - Hcg
    - Human Growth hormone
    - Insulin
    - Caverject

any ml, but 1.5 inch for oil based :
    - Deca durabolin
    - Sustanon
    - Testosterone cypionate
    - Testoviron depot
    - Primobolan depot
    - Equipoise , Bodabol
    - Trenabolone
    - Dynabolon

this is all wrong you should have discussed gage not length

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    this cant be serious.... LOL im sorry bro... but i was just having a bad day and you just put a smile on my face.... if you are serious, you should be really happy these bros are helping you out!!! yeah, i only use 25gage also and dont forget to always switch needles after you pull out of bottle.... needle gets dull and will hurt more!!! have fun!

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    this cant be serious.... LOL im sorry bro... but i was just having a bad day and you just put a smile on my face.... if you are serious, you should be really happy these bros are helping you out!!! yeah, i only use 25gage also and dont forget to always switch needles after you pull out of bottle.... needle gets dull and will hurt more!!! have fun!
    Well at least hes trying to help not very successful to say the least

lean123 is offline Associate Member
    the info I got from medica center....sorry about that. I thought they might know what they were talking about....my apologies

ducati996 is offline Associate Member
    Just keep researching. Learn from those who have already been there.

Big Slick is offline Associate Member
    Were you asking a question or posting that for everyone's knowledge on this board? Because it sure sounds like you were trying to tell eveybody a helpful hint, but for next time try doing a little more research.

joevette is offline Banned
    WRONG WRONG WRONG

First off if you use just any syringe with a 1 inch needle for insulin you will probably kill yourself. That's way they make special insulin syringes. HGH is also measured and shot with slin pins. For regular AAS injections pin length is based on what muscle you are shooting.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    the info I got from medica center....sorry about that. I thought they might know what they were talking about....my apologies
    what is medica center. whatever it is they are totally wrong or u misinterpreted the info. just like all the bros have said length of the pin depends on the injection site. guage can be personal preference. what did they say about a 5/8 in pin.

Knightrider is offline Associate Member
    any ml, but 1.0 inch for water based :
    - Winstrol depot
    - Hcg
    - Human Growth hormone
    - Insulin
    - Caverject

any ml, but 1.5 inch for oil based :
    - Deca durabolin
    - Sustanon
    - Testosterone cypionate
    - Testoviron depot
    - Primobolan depot
    - Equipoise , Bodabol
    - Trenabolone
    - Dynabolon

don't you get the needle size from the INJECTION SITE, not what you are injecting?

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter

25g eh? i've used 21, 22, and recently 23 - but (obviously) it gets harder to push in.... i would of thought 25 would be killer to push in.... what about withdrawl from the bttle, 23g takes forever...lol

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Totally ignore guage which is even more important. Try pushing or pulling oil through a 10cc syringe with a 25 guage 1 1/2" needle. I hope you have an hour or two.

Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    Totally ignore guage which is even more important. Try pushing or pulling oil through a 10cc syringe with a 25 guage 1 1/2" needle. I hope you have an hour or two.
    hahaha!

workdude is offline Senior Member
    21 gauge. Unless you have all day.

why the hell would u use a 10cc syringe?? i draw out of my vials with a 23 but inject with a 25. i have no problems at all and it goes in very easily. i dont want the injection to go in to fast, u need to do it slowly so as to it give the oil time to disperse. i also run my oil under hot water while it is in th syringe in order to thin it out

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    why the hell would u use a 10cc syringe?? i draw out of my vials with a 23 but inject with a 25. i have no problems at all and it goes in very easily. i dont want the injection to go in to fast, u need to do it slowly so as to it give the oil time to disperse. i also run my oil under hot water while it is in th syringe in order to thin it out
    Yeah, I use 3cc barrels and draw with a 20ga. but inject w/ 23 and 25..depending on the site...and I float (not submerge) my vial in a half coffee cup of water that has been nuked for 15-20 secs. .....not boiling water, just pretty d#mn warm.....sure are alot of questions about pin size today.. ...

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightrider
    25g eh? i've used 21, 22, and recently 23 - but (obviously) it gets harder to push in.... i would of thought 25 would be killer to push in.... what about withdrawl from the bttle, 23g takes forever...lol
    I use a 21 gauge to pull through bottle and then a 25 gauge for my muscles (glutes and shoulders)

plus the slower you push in the less chance of tissue damage and absess/oil build up (excuse spelling). but to tell ya the truth, it doesnt take to long at all!!! (atleast what im doing)

your an animal if your injecting with 21 gauge needles.... or !! LOL

tvd220 is offline Member
    I was at the doctors office yesterday and when the Dr left the room, i looked in some draws and cabinets and found some needles. I took a handfull but when i got home and realized it was a 18g i cringed. They are so f-ing thick! But i use them to pull the oil out and it takes like a half second to do.

when i was getting HRT from my doc he used 20 or 21 g needles. talk about pain!!!

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by tvd220
    I was at the doctors office yesterday and when the Dr left the room, i looked in some draws and cabinets and found some needles. I took a handfull but when i got home and realized it was a 18g i cringed. They are so f-ing thick! But i use them to pull the oil out and it takes like a half second to do.
    steelng pinz from your doc....LOL.thats some funny sh!t

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    He said any ml syringe. I was making an observation and a point. There is zero difference in how much the oil disperses whether you use a 14 guage or 27. It takes hours. If you have the patience to spend minutes injecting fine. I don't and have been injecting myself daily for over a year. Those 2 or 3 minutes add up to hours. Nothing smaller than a 22 for me in a 3ml syringe.

ToJuice,OrNotToJuice is offline Associate Member
    How long should it take to inject 2 ccs with a 25 gauge, in the glute and quad?

Quote Originally Posted by ToJuice,OrNotToJuice
    How long should it take to inject 2 ccs with a 25 gauge, in the glute and quad?

bout 30 second. its best to do it slower though so it give the oil time to spread out instead of just balling up at injecion site

He said any ml syringe. I was making an observation and a point. There is zero difference in how much the oil disperses whether you use a 14 guage or 27. It takes hours. If you have the patience to spend minutes injecting fine. I don't and have been injecting myself daily for over a year. Those 2 or 3 minutes add up to hours. Nothing smaller than a 22 for me in a 3ml syringe.

maybe so but using a bigger guage needles allows for the oil to be injected faster. the slower it is injected the better. it give the oil time to spread out, instead of just forming at ball in injection site

mithical is offline Junior Member
    HEHE im getting spun out by the needle talk, really not sure what selection im gunna buy for my first cycle. Need to research injecting techniques, sites and sizes aswell as working out chem content in amps etc. Any advice where to look for sound advice, PM me if poss, many thanks, Tom

Thread Information