Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    djacosta is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    112

    My cutting cycle...

    hey guys can you let me know what you think..

    50mg of test prop ED week 1-16
    75mg of tren EOD week 1-14
    35mg of anavar ED week 1-20
    2iu of GH ED week 0-9999
    12.5 mcg of T3 week 1-16

    10mg of nolvadex
    1.25 mg of femera EOD
    200mg of Vit B6

    No pct yet but i have started this should i modify it in anyway...thanks

  2. #2
    thick one is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    296
    this is how i would do it if these compounds were available to me:
    test prop 75mg/day 1-16
    tren 50mg/day 7-16
    anavar 50mg/day week 1-8
    20 weeks of anavar seems a bit long. i would just use it at the beggining for the strength gains. a nice jump start with the prop. also i would throw in some clen at 2 weeks on 2 weeks off throughout cycle. if diet/cardio are in check, you will be as hard as nails.. as far as the gh, i have no experience with it... good luck with your cycle..

  3. #3
    MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,588
    dude dont forget you have a liver. you dont do orals over 6 weeks 8weeks if you wanna push it and tren 8 weeks, 10 if yo uwanna push it. Thick one said it correct.. GH is best when used 6 months, Clen and T3 would work best from week 7-16.

  4. #4
    djacosta is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by thick one
    this is how i would do it if these compounds were available to me:
    test prop 75mg/day 1-16
    tren 50mg/day 7-16
    anavar 50mg/day week 1-8
    20 weeks of anavar seems a bit long. i would just use it at the beggining for the strength gains. a nice jump start with the prop. also i would throw in some clen at 2 weeks on 2 weeks off throughout cycle. if diet/cardio are in check, you will be as hard as nails.. as far as the gh, i have no experience with it... good luck with your cycle..

    can i aske you please to explain why 75mg instead of 50mg of prop per day..will that just have more sides....and also why not do the tren the whole way through if i dont hold water with it....

  5. #5
    djacosta is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    dude dont forget you have a liver. you dont do orals over 6 weeks 8weeks if you wanna push it and tren 8 weeks, 10 if yo uwanna push it. Thick one said it correct.. GH is best when used 6 months, Clen and T3 would work best from week 7-16.
    hi can you please explain regarding anavar ..i have read posts here and at other sites that people have done both anavar and tren at a bit lower dosages for longer duration without effecting their liver enzymes...so can you please expalain
    thank you for your help

  6. #6
    MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,588
    dude its no tthe dose its the time actually Tren Acetate is highly Liver and Kidney toxic, Athlete reportedly consumed at least 1 gallon of water daaily during use and used milk thistle during and after cycleGyno was not a problem with Tren since the drug can not readily convert to estrogen. PROLONGED or highdosage was said to lead to dark urine, and i nsome cases, blood in the urine.

    that was Courtesy of Chemical Muscle Enhancement by the one and only ALR, if youdont know who he is then ask around and according to him 30 to 90mg is highly toxic, bu they, i know dudes who use 100mg for 10 weeks. now you have the facts you choice is your

  7. #7
    djacosta is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    dude its no tthe dose its the time actually Tren Acetate is highly Liver and Kidney toxic, Athlete reportedly consumed at least 1 gallon of water daaily during use and used milk thistle during and after cycleGyno was not a problem with Tren since the drug can not readily convert to estrogen. PROLONGED or highdosage was said to lead to dark urine, and i nsome cases, blood in the urine.

    that was Courtesy of Chemical Muscle Enhancement by the one and only ALR, if youdont know who he is then ask around and according to him 30 to 90mg is highly toxic, bu they, i know dudes who use 100mg for 10 weeks. now you have the facts you choice is your
    Ok No i hope it didnt seem like i was doubting you i am sure you know a lot more than i do and i am just trying to learn by understanding why..and it makes a lot of sense what you say so thank you...i will adjust accordingly...can you also please explain the difference in 75mg vs 50mg of test prop so i have a better understanding
    thank you

  8. #8
    thick one is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    296
    the reason why i would run the prop at 75mg/day is b/c i would run the tren at 50mg/day.(don't run EOD) stable blood levels =less side effects. you want the test higher then the tren to help prevent some of the sides that tren is known for, i.e.-shut down your man hood. it's better to be safe then sorry and at 75mg/day of test which =525mg week isn't over doing it and your results will prob. be better. i just finished 10 week of tren and test e and all i can say is WOW! tren is the shiznit, but my wife isn't too happy with me. i admit i became an easily agitated azzhole quite a bit while running it. as far as the anavar , i would run it at the start for strength/hardening with the prop, then switch to the tren starting in week 7. once on tren, i don't see any reason to continue the var as hardness and strength from the tren would overpower the var anyway. not to mention var is costly. save the rest of your var for another cycle. if your diet/cardio is on you will shred. good luck with everything

  9. #9
    w_rballs's Avatar
    w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Buckeye state
    Posts
    2,653
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    dude its no tthe dose its the time actually Tren Acetate is highly Liver and Kidney toxic, Athlete reportedly consumed at least 1 gallon of water daaily during use and used milk thistle during and after cycleGyno was not a problem with Tren since the drug can not readily convert to estrogen. PROLONGED or highdosage was said to lead to dark urine, and i nsome cases, blood in the urine.

    that was Courtesy of Chemical Muscle Enhancement by the one and only ALR, if youdont know who he is then ask around and according to him 30 to 90mg is highly toxic, bu they, i know dudes who use 100mg for 10 weeks. now you have the facts you choice is your

    u are right tren cant convert to estrogen but it does raise prolactin levels, which to lead to gyno. not estrogen related but Progesterone related gyno.

    best to take b-6 @ 200mg/ed during the time u run the tren and for a week after u stop.

    i woul dup the test a litle higher because it isnt much higher than your tren. tren is notorious for shutting u down hard, so u need more test. minimum of 100mg/week more test than tren. up it to 75mg/day and u will like it . trust me bro

  10. #10
    djacosta is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by thick one
    the reason why i would run the prop at 75mg/day is b/c i would run the tren at 50mg/day.(don't run EOD) stable blood levels =less side effects. you want the test higher then the tren to help prevent some of the sides that tren is known for, i.e.-shut down your man hood. it's better to be safe then sorry and at 75mg/day of test which =525mg week isn't over doing it and your results will prob. be better. i just finished 10 week of tren and test e and all i can say is WOW! tren is the shiznit, but my wife isn't too happy with me. i admit i became an easily agitated azzhole quite a bit while running it. as far as the anavar, i would run it at the start for strength/hardening with the prop, then switch to the tren starting in week 7. once on tren, i don't see any reason to continue the var as hardness and strength from the tren would overpower the var anyway. not to mention var is costly. save the rest of your var for another cycle. if your diet/cardio is on you will shred. good luck with everything

    thank you so much this is great advice and I understand now about stable blood levels. So I will do as you say, thank you again

  11. #11
    djacosta is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    u are right tren cant convert to estrogen but it does raise prolactin levels, which to lead to gyno. not estrogen related but Progesterone related gyno.

    best to take b-6 @ 200mg/ed during the time u run the tren and for a week after u stop.

    i woul dup the test a litle higher because it isnt much higher than your tren. tren is notorious for shutting u down hard, so u need more test. minimum of 100mg/week more test than tren. up it to 75mg/day and u will like it . trust me bro

    ok another great advice and great explanation. I understand, thank you for helping me. I will run the test at 75mg as you stated. thanks

  12. #12
    bignatt's Avatar
    bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    in FL (former Masshole)
    Posts
    2,431
    i would run the anavar towards the end of the cycle

  13. #13
    djacosta is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    i would run the anavar towards the end of the cycle
    can you explain why you suggest this please because some of the others have said earlier...thank you

  14. #14
    bignatt's Avatar
    bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    in FL (former Masshole)
    Posts
    2,431
    Because it will harden you up at the end of your cycle as opposed to the begining

  15. #15
    thick one is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    296
    Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    Because it will harden you up at the end of your cycle as opposed to the begining
    yes anavar will harden you up, but so will winstrol , masteron , halo, etc.. the point is he is on tren , and nothing, in my personal oppinion, hardens you up better then tren. adding anavar to the tren at the end will not produce much more in terms of hardness/strength. so my advice jump start your cycle with the var and finish off with the tren. bro, you won't be disappointed..

  16. #16
    bignatt's Avatar
    bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    in FL (former Masshole)
    Posts
    2,431
    I dont think i would call anavar a "jump start" steroid you only see lean gains from anavar its nothing that will blow him up

  17. #17
    djacosta is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    112
    sorry guys I am confused now I know both make sense so are there other people who experience with this type of cycle.....thanks for any input

  18. #18
    bignatt's Avatar
    bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    in FL (former Masshole)
    Posts
    2,431
    how many weeks do you plan on running your cycle? as you stated above?

  19. #19
    billy_ba's Avatar
    billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Albuquerque
    Posts
    495
    whats your past cycle experience?

  20. #20
    djacosta is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by billy_ba
    whats your past cycle experience?
    I have done about 7 cycles but mostly deca and test E dbal anadrol only once tren with winni for 8 weeks and never test prop ....ok thanks for the help

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •