volcom stone is offline Banned

2 diff, types of dbol thai?

I ordered dbol 5mg Thais from 2 different sources. One, I got a thick, lighter pink, w/ a snake and arrow. Then the other ones I got, are smaller in thickness, and darker in pink, and dont have a snake/arrow. But do have a slit. I have a picture, its crappy but it'll give you a idea. I wanna if they both are legit. Thanks.

Last edited by volcom stone; 10-05-2004 at 10:24 PM.

Also, if anyone has ever heard of the 'suck test' I just did it on both of them. The smaller one held its shape real well, then the larger one w/ the arrow basicly disolved into nothing after i sucked on it for a while.

youknowme is offline Member
    The larger one with the snake is probably British Dispensarys and the thinner one if it has theese measurements below are legit as well
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2 diff, types of dbol thai?-thaidbol.jpg  

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Real dbol are a light pink colour, and when you crush them they crush in blocks not powder. Real Dbol also have a very chemical taste where as the fake ones taste sort of sweet. The fake Dbol are also a darker pink colour with dots on them. And when you crush them they crush into powder and not blocks like the real ones do. On both real and fake Dbol, there is a line going through the tab. On the fake Dbol, the line on the tab is not as deep, as the line on the real Dbol. Take a look at this... http://www.bodypage.nl/tabletten.htm

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I am almost certain that the light coloured tab on the pic you posted is the BD (real ones).

gixxer600 is offline Member
    I've used both with great success. No worries enjoy them!!

ok, thanks for the assurance. I got them both from guys w/ really good reps that probably most of you would know. Just makin sure.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom stone
    ok, thanks for the assurance. I got them both from guys w/ really good reps that probably most of you would know. Just makin sure.

look good IMO

t-money is offline Member

Thumbs up

I got pinkies with no snake/arrow and just a line...Believe me...THEY ARE LEGIT.

T

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    there are lots of dbol that have been made and are made now, britishdragon used to make a 5mg pentagon shaped tab, but now they are made by c and k in china, they could be those as well as the british dispens. There are also about 5 different types of dbol made in thailand inc, di-anabol 10mg, danabol ds 10mg, melic, and some others

peace

Thread Information