askingforit is offline Junior Member

your input on Omnadren

This is my first cycle....

Omn 500 wk 1-10
    Dbol 30mg ed 1-4
    Deca 250 wk 1-10

Just wondering what sides you may have had with Omna or if you think it is the wrong choice for a first time user? Any opinions appreciated. I'm trying to bulk. Current stats are 23 yrs, 158, 5'10, working out off and on for years but only serious for about 6 months. I know it's early but, well, waiting sux.

nemesis is offline New Member
    looks good bro, i would up the deca to at least 300mg's though.
    omnadren is good. personaly i like a 5 week dbal cycle, at 25 to 30 mg's. but that is a good cycle you have there just up the deca.

bumdart420 is offline Associate Member
    On Omnadren now. The shit rocks! Great gains. enjoy!

I always recomend a Deca only cycle for a first time. I gained 25 lbs and kept it all but 3 lbs of water. I've had 3 friends take my advise and the guy who got the worst results gained 15 lbs and didn't loose a lb. It is a great first cycle, NO SIDES, good results. You could also add some anavar and maybe proviron . If you don't have your stuff I would give it a shot!!

wk 1-8 400mg a week deca
    wk 5-11 Anavar @ 50 mg a day
    wk 11 start clomid

If you have problems with deca dick add proviron. Take milk thistle and ALA with Anavar. Eat a shit load of protien. NO sides, cheap, and effective. IMO

If that doesn't appeal to you I would replace the deca with EQ @ 300mg a week that way you can take Proscar to protect your prostate and hair. And you can take some liquidex to cut water retention from the Omna. I would also replace the Dbol with some test prop and then add prop at the end as well

wk 1-8 Eq @ 300mg a week
    wk 1-8 Omna @ 500 mg a week
    wk 1-3/7-11Prop @ 400mg a week

Proscar or at least Saw Palmetto throughout, anti-e's (at least nolvadex on hand or liquidex throughout would be best, and don't forget the clomid

Apocalypse is offline New Member
    I would suggest:

wk 1-9 Omna @ 500mg a week
    wk 1-9 Deca @ 400mg a week
    wk 1-5 D-bol @ 25mg a day
    wk 9-12 Winny @ 25mg a day

and like Tyler said also lquidex or armidex to cut water retention from the Omna, otherwise you will look like a baloon

Then clomid: 1 day 300mg, 10 days - 100mg a day, 10 days - 50mg a day, at the same time Proviron first week 75 mg a day, second week 50mg a day, third week 25mg a day. I am sure you will keep almost all of your gains. Good luck.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    cycle looks good. good luck

thanks guys

Cool, gear is on the way, I decided to up the deca to 400 wk but that's it. Hopefully it will be a good cycle! I'm excited.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~

Re: your input on Omnadren

Originally posted by askingforit
    This is my first cycle....

Omn 500 wk 1-10
    Dbol 30mg ed 1-4
    Deca 250 wk 1-10

Just wondering what sides you may have had with Omna or if you think it is the wrong choice for a first time user? Any opinions appreciated. I'm trying to bulk. Current stats are 23 yrs, 158, 5'10, working out off and on for years but only serious for about 6 months. I know it's early but, well, waiting sux.
    I'm not sure if you are aware of it or not, but the new omna's are chemically identical to the sust now...Good stuff

Ironfist...I did know that but it seems like the Omna's are a little cheaper. Not a big difference but, I just can't seem to figure out why the Sus would be more if it's the same compound. Any ideas?

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by askingforit
    Ironfist...I did know that but it seems like the Omna's are a little cheaper. Not a big difference but, I just can't seem to figure out why the Sus would be more if it's the same compound. Any ideas?
    It's produced in a different counrty, and for whatever reason, it's just a little cheaper...Same quality though...

Originally posted by ironfist

It's produced in a different counrty, and for whatever reason, it's just a little cheaper...Same quality though...
    right on!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Bro you are gonna blow up like a freaking ballon... Good first cycle... I gained 32lbs on my first cycle and that was only 300mg of deca and 200mg of cip a week and 30mg of d-bol for 8 weeks... Eat a shit load of protein and you'll be set...

I'm worried

Since nobody knows I will be on this cycle...
    do you think that everyone that's close to me will realize that I'm on AS ?

I've been so damn small my whole life, I think that people are gonna wonder, especially my parents whom I see pretty much every sunday morning, I don't know if the creatine-glutamine-body for life, excuse is gonna work if I go from 160-185 or more that quick. What do ya think?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Dude you gotta be kidding right???? Trust me everyone that has any common sense will know... Especially if you have never been a big guy.... If you train hard and eat right you'll be making that jump from around 160lbs to the 185lbs 190lbs range easy.. I had a friend who started his first cycle weighing 155lbs at 6'2" and when he was done weighed a solid 195lbs... Think anyone knew??? Evryone knew... Just don't go telling everyone your sticking a needle in you ass a couple of times a week an you'll be fine... good luck

fever is offline Junior Member
    I DONT REALLY THINK EVERYONE KNOWS.UNLESS THEY DO IT OR HAVE A CLOSE FRIEND THAT DOES IT.SO DONT GET PARANOID,IN THINKING EVERYONE WILL KNOW,IF THEY ASK.TELL THEM ,IF YOU WORKED OUT EAT RIGHT TAKE A SHIT LOAD OF PROTIEN AND SUPS YOU WOULD BE BIG TOO.SO STOP BEING SO F-CKING JELOUS.

Thread Information