Jackman is offline Banned

Dont listen to everything you hear!

This may be a rant but has anyone else noticed the increase of posts that nubies reply to with totally false info! I just wanted to say if you dont know what your saying (i know your trying to help or maybe just up your post count) but dont give members information your not 100% sure about! somone might read it some day and actually do it!

Ex: The guy who told somone that doing winny for 15 weeks is the minimum for it to work and the person who told somone GH is great by itself for a first cycle!

ok im done here
    Last edited by Jackman; 10-06-2004 at 12:11 AM.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    learn how to spell ya friggen whiner!

jokin...

I agree wit chu mang 1000%

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    learn how to spell ya friggen whiner!

jokin...

I agree wit chu mang 1000%
    everyone gets me with the spelling ****! what did i spell wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman

I have no clue how I can spell, never went to class!

here, being "hear"

WHADEVER .... just bustin your chops mang.

Quote Originally Posted by Dally

I have no clue how I can spell, never went to class!

here, being "hear"

WHADEVER .... just bustin your chops mang.

wow bend me over and inject prop in my quad! how did i miss that

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    i personaly think new people that give uneducated advice n pretend like they are experts n make recomendation should b warned and then banned just my 2 cents

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    It happens, what can you do. It's the user's responsibility, as well as the Mods, to take into account the information or opinion posted.

If the user isn't educated enough to make the right decision, they shouldn't be using gear period.

seanw is offline Banned
    Personally I dont just think newbies are the issue either. I would like a dollar for the number of threads I have seen with heaps of older members here giving conflicting info as well, especially in the area of dosages and PCT. At the end of the day anybody who reads anything here and follows it without doing a lot of checking is a d!ickhead in my opinion !!

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Personally I dont just think newbies are the issue either. I would like a dollar for the number of threads I have seen with heaps of older members here giving conflicting info as well, especially in the area of dosages and PCT. At the end of the day anybody who reads anything here and follows it without doing a lot of checking is a d!ickhead in my opinion !!
    i agree people should get many opinions and different views of each situation and go with the majority. people should also pass along personal experiences and not word of mouth.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I guess it's just important to distinguish between opinions & facts.........

nathanw21 is offline Member
    it seems everytime someone has a question on here there are 5 different answers to their question. when i ask a question i just that the general conclusion. then do some more research.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw

There is nothing wrong w/ conflicting info. Everyone has their own ideas about what works, and many different things work for many different people. Its when they try to pass it off as FACT and not opinion that others might be harmed or misled.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    we have all got a responsibility to the newbie to make sure they dont get misinformed, if anyone sees it, please tell me and please clear it up.

peace

bmwrob is offline Member
    Thanks for looking out for us newbies. I know that I always like to be 100% (or at least 90%...ha) about any compound I put in my body. I tend not to take anything at face value. I think that the most important thing that anyone (especially newbies) is that getting HUGH.... or RIPPED doesn't happen in 1 cycle....or 1 year for that matter. It's a life-time of work. It's consistency that counts. I'm pretty sure that Ronnie wasn't 280lbs at 3 percent when he was born. Just my .02.

the main thing to look out for is, post count does not mean someone knows anything, or lack of it doesnt mean they know nothing. Read up on someones advice, get the general consensus of opinions from people who have experienced stuff.

Like i have said before, there is always charlie big potatoes lurking to jump on a newbies post and give a load of missinformation just to make himself look good, feel sure about what you are doing, if in doubt just ask again. And for anyone else who sees missinformation let us know so we can clear it up, keep this a safe place

peace

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

imo just like buyer beware...

i think it's a case of reader beware. if you take the time to do your own research you as a newbie you won't have to rely on other people to a large degree.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member

Research then decide

I think that a lot of people have a tendency to take what other people say as truth and instead of researching it themselves they take it for face value and run with it. A lot of people's responses are based on their own experiences with whatever, now if a newbie asks about something that someone has experience with and he answers to the best of his knowledge/experience, but it conflicts with another persons experience/knowledge who is correct? Everybody reacts different to AAS so personally, I get a bit offended when someone pipes up and says that this person is wrong because I did it like this, or like that and my way is better. Maybe, my way works for me, and your way works for you. a lot of responses are opinions, not all, but a lot. I'm not saying that anyone is wrong, I'm saying that a newbie who gets five different responses to one question needs to be able to take in everything that the people said, do a bit of research, then make an educated decision. This is just my opinion, and as I have come to find out in life, opinions are like belly buttons...everyone has 'em.

im not talking about the nubies or elder members that have different opinions cause i have conflicting opinions on stuff to..... im talking the people who told one guy to do 15 weeks of winny min growth for first cycle is great idea ect as stated above.

This may be a stupid idea but maybe put an option when replying to a thread of how sure we are of the information we are giving or if its just opinion?

houseofpain is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    i think it's a case of reader beware. if you take the time to do your own research you as a newbie you won't have to rely on other people to a large degree.
    i agree, too many lazy ass folks who want others to do they're research for them.

i think we form a general consensus as a board? of course there are always differing opinions on stuff and i always say, got to find out whatever works for you cos everyone is different, i think thats the best way, i dont necessarily think my way is right.

peace

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

my opinion is

This may be a stupid idea but maybe put an option when replying to a thread of how sure we are of the information we are giving or if its just opinion?
    if you don't know 100% say nothing. i would assume no one wants to be responsible for something happening to someone ebacsue they had to try and look intelligent when they were anything but in the the reply. there is nothign wrong with not knowing something, but i don't want someone's 2 cents when i'd rather be 2 cents poorer and safer

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with ya. This is the reason when I do reply with an opinon or with an answer based off of what I've experienced, I usually try to emphasize that it is just my .02. I think that that is enough, maybe I'm wrong. Either way you cut it, though, some people are going to give incorrect info at times. They might not mean to do so, they just want to get their post count up, and try to contribute to the board with the "knowledge" that they have. I think, that when someone gives incorrect info, perhaps a mod or vet could post up, meybe not even post up, maybe pm the person and give them a link to the subject they responded to. I think that we should correct the problem, but at the same time we don't want to be flaming people or outright calling them stupid because of what they honestly thought was a good-or even a correct answer to the question at hand. More or less it should be upholding the integrity of this board with honest truths and opinions. Correcting them when they give incorrect info and pointing them in the right direction with info that could prevent this from happening in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    if you don't know 100% say nothing. i would assume no one wants to be responsible for something happening to someone ebacsue they had to try and look intelligent when they were anything but in the the reply. there is nothign wrong with not knowing something, but i don't want someone's 2 cents when i'd rather be 2 cents poorer and safer
    Well said

chris64 is offline Banned
    This is the reason you hear from so many people that you should do several months of research before doing your first cycle (which i'm in the process of doing now). being on here for that long allows you to research different opinions and began to get a feel for who generally knows what the fvck they're talking about. it's amazing what you can learn if you give yourself enough time.

well if this thread helped one person to do more research and not get hurt then my job is done.

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    i agree, too many lazy ass folks who want others to do they're research for them.
    Indeed.

dogsofwar is offline Member
    Theres this new sub forum called "Educational Threads" People asking a lot of these questions should check it out.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    im not talking about the nubies or elder members that have different opinions cause i have conflicting opinions on stuff to..... im talking the people who told one guy to do 15 weeks of winny min growth for first cycle is great idea ect as stated above.
    I saw the same thread bro..I almost died reading it. What I can't take is a newbie saying OK, I've done my research the last few weeks, then they prove they still have NO idea what in gods name they are talking about. a few weeks of research isn't squat. It takes months and months to learn about this stuff. Hell, I'm still learning!!!!! Thats why it's up to the individual to make a responsible decision. And they can make that decision if they slow down and take the time to research. Then, they will fully understand why one shouldn't do Winny for 15 weeks!!!!

Thanks for the post!

BLT

I've also seen posts where guys are telling newbies to do crazy doses! This also HAS TO STOP!

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I've also seen posts where guys are telling newbies to do crazy doses! This also HAS TO STOP!
    about time somone agreed with me

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member

http://www.iespell.com/ Heres a present for you bro. I use it a lot Best thing I have ever downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    http://www.iespell.com/ Heres a present for you bro. I use it a lot Best thing I have ever downloaded
    Christmas already?

ha downloaded! no more dissing my missbellings!

HURRAY for ISPELL!!!!

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Agreed. We do seem to have a large influx of these high dosage recommending newbies lately. I only hope no one takes them seriously.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    We use to have people on here that actually took the time to teach people things. There was only a few to begin with and then they ended up having to Ban them. There is still a couple, but it isnt the same as having Da Bull and Einstein logged on for 10 hours a day. Im not B!tching, im just saying that could explain some of the increased Bull Sh!t posts.

about time somone agreed with me

EH MANG!

I agreede... tou!

Thread Information