aspengc8 is offline Junior Member

Fake Loeffler 4L-A?

Mornin all'

I have three 10ml bottles of loeffler testosterona 4l-a (yellow box w/ dog and cat on it). The boxed were shrink wrapped, so I opened them up. All the bottles had 'flip top' on them, so I know they atleast werent tampered with from the top. I look at the bottom, because I heard you can put a hole in the bottom and remove the liquid?
    Does anyone have a pic, or what should it look like?
    There are numbers on the glass on the bottom, and usually a small blemish in the glass or 2, like a very small bump that varies in location from bottle to bottle. 2 bottles have a small blemish, 1 doesnt.
    I guess my question is, can I test to find out if its the real stuff? Either by taste or smell or something?

Thanks alot guys.

BigGenes is offline Member
    Put a drop of it on your tounge and it should taste like a numbing type feeling. You can't mistake the taste of test! Once you taste it you will know if its a numbing type taste or not. If it just taste like some kind of oil with no numbing taste than its more than likely fake. People might flame me but to those people I say after your next injection take your needle off and push out a drop of test onto your tounge. Thats all it takes is a tinny drop. Trust me on that. But its not a sure fire way to prove anything. Just a cheap mans way to test it before you inject.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGenes
    Put a drop of it on your tounge and it should taste like a numbing type feeling. You can't mistake the taste of test! Once you taste it you will know if its a numbing type taste or not. If it just taste like some kind of oil with no numbing taste than its more than likely fake. People might flame me but to those people I say after your next injection take your needle off and push out a drop of test onto your tounge. Thats all it takes is a tinny drop. Trust me on that. But its not a sure fire way to prove anything. Just a cheap mans way to test it before you inject.
    Would this work for all AAS or just test?

Anyone else with some info?

bump

mornin bump

shootdeep is offline Member
    i used 4l-a in the past and the only thing i remember is how UNBELIEVABLY painful it was!!! i was so sore i had to switch to organon sust after my 2nd injection. so much for savin cash.

Im not too worried about the pain, just if its fake or not.

Well I started the cycle yesterday (Monday). I tried tasting it, didnt really taste like much. It has a slight yellowish tint to it. Ass hurts today from the needle. How long does this stuff take to kick in, 2-3 weeks? I'm doing 500mg a week, taking on Monday + thursday.

about a year back i bought 2 bottles of loeffler sust(4l-a) and ya they were faked.brown/yellow boxes right? pic of a dog and a cat? watch out bro

Is there a way to test to find out, or should I just wait a week or 2?

yes, you could send a few ml's to a lab and have it tested if you want to.

Thread Information