Thread: Punchered vial

andy78139 is offline New Member

Punchered vial

Hi guys, ive just administered my first injection(man i didnt know i could shake so much, but it seemed to go ok)

My question is that i have punchered the rubber top to my vial, is it safe to leave the vial like this?, is it sterile? or do i need to cover it?
    I have wiped the top with a swab in the meantime, do i need to do anything else?

Thanks

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    its called a multi-dose vial. the rubber is supposed to seal itself, in theory anyway. just make sure to wipe the top with alcohol before u draw ur next injection. also if u draw with a big guage pin u may get some rubber floaties after u stick it a few times.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    its called a multi-dose vial. the rubber is supposed to seal itself, in theory anyway. just make sure to wipe the top with alcohol before u draw ur next injection. also if u draw with a big guage pin u may get some rubber floaties after u stick it a few times.

Yeah, you're good....don't draw with anything larger than a 20ga...just wipe her off like edmen2 recommends..you got your first inject done, keep everything clean, take your time, and you're off and running.....

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    Yeah, you're good....don't draw with anything larger than a 20ga...just wipe her off like edmen2 recommends..you got your first inject done, keep everything clean, take your time, and you're off and running.....

Or should he say GROWING...

andy78139 is offline New Member
    Thanks guys,
    im using a 25gauge needle so should be ok. I was probably just over-paranoid about keeping everything sterile, good to hear the rubber top seals itself.

Thanks

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by andy78139
    Thanks guys,
    im using a 25gauge needle so should be ok. I was probably just over-paranoid about keeping everything sterile, good to hear the rubber top seals itself.

Thanks
    Well' you've got the right mindset.....A little caution goes a long way....

Thread Information