John88Test is offline Member

Exclamation back to the boards

Its been a little while since I last posted...about a month or so. I was on a cycle consisting of:

dbol 1-4wks
    test ent 1-14 wks
    Nolva ED

Here's my problem. For reasons I dont want to go in to I had to stop the cycle around week 9. I know I know trust me I didnt want to stop but certain mitigating circumstances came up and I had no choice. It has now been about 3 and half weeks since i had my last test injection. My question is...should I resume now or wait until later...I havent used my clomid and unfortunately have lost nearly all of my gains...IM PISSED but know that I have the resources to do this again...and do it right...I am thinking of giving it another week and restarting with 3weeks of anabol follwed up by two injections every 3 days of about 300-350mgs of test ent each inject....any info would be great and this new cycle is gonna be down right...thanks guys

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    So you ran a cycle for 9 weeks, and by the time you should have started clomid you lost all your gains. It sounds like your diet is lacking. You should not loose your gains especially when the enanthate is still active in your system. I'd start the clomid and follow through a proper pct.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    So you ran a cycle for 9 weeks, and by the time you should have started clomid you lost all your gains. It sounds like your diet is lacking. You should not loose your gains especially when the enanthate is still active in your system. I'd start the clomid and follow through a proper pct.

agreed. start clomid ASAP

i think it might be too late...almost all my gains are lost. Again, I had no choice in stopping the cycle...I think ill run some clomid and then start again...and yes my diet was lacking...i have had a terrible loss in the family which ultimately led me to not eat...will try again.....thanks for the advice fellas

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry about your loss bro, but the main resaon we are telling u to hop on the clomid is to help your body get back to normal and start producing test on your own. my guess is u are getting a little depressed and stuff cause your levels are low. hop on clomid and thigns will get better. best of luck bro!

thanks man...later

Thread Information