supa_juicy is offline New Member

IP nandrolone decanoate

Anyone know of any IP 1cc amp nan.dec. fakes? How sterile is IP? I've read on here that its the remailers that screw up the sterilization with remailing because they rebottle the stuff. For what reason is stuff rebottled if it comes bottled just to be mailed again. My stuff is packaged in 1cc vials and is bottled by IP(I think) should I be worried.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    ip=made in bathtub in an apartment in china, do you want to inject urself into that?

it was dirty and messy long before and remailers got involved and oils have had a bad name since forever, just do a search you wil find lots of info.

The reason its repackaged is it comes in 100ml jugs or so and is then repackaged and sold to people like you at a huge profit, personally i wouldnt touch it, some tabs are ok though

peace

Bump.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    right now I'm using IP deca and all is well, 6 week now. only difference is I bought a 100ml jug then transfere it as I need to a 10ml sterile vial with a whatman .02 filter and I'm good. actually i have everything from IP and all is great.

yes 1 person says its good 10,000 say its sh1t, take ur pic, why dont you stop bumping the thread and stop being lazy and do some research, i for one have seen this topic covered about 50 x since this board began!!

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    yes 1 person says its good 10,000 say its sh1t, take ur pic, why dont you stop bumping the thread and stop being lazy and do some research, i for one have seen this topic covered about 50 x since this board began!!
    Since he is using it he does have some experience with the IP gear. Others who have never touched it put it down based on hearsay. I never used any IP gear but the supertest 550mg/ml is tempting. The gear can be heated and filtered and be made sterile. The thing I question is whether the actual dose is correct. That rather than how clean it is keeps me going for brand name gear.

DanRT117 is offline Junior Member
    A: Here is detailed process for sterilizing IP products and removing excess solvents:

What you'll need:

(1) Jug of Ip product,

(5) 10 ml sterile sealed vials,

(5) Whatman .45u filters,

(1) 10 ml syringe,

(5) 23 ga 1 inch pins,

(10) 18 ga 1.5 inch pins,

(1) Oven safe cookie sheet or glass tray.

From beginning to end the process is as follows:

1. Open 18 ga needles and attach to syringe.

2. Open another 18 ga needle and attach whatman filter to it.

3. Insert needle with filter into sterile container.

4. Insert 23 ga pin into sterile vial.

5. Shake up jug of Ip product.

6. Draw 10 ml into syringe then disconnect pin from syringe.

7. Connect syringe to whatman filter and pin.

8. Push the product through filter slowly, careful to apply only minimal pressure.

9. Once filled remove syringe and filter and discard.

10. Repeat steps 1-9 until all sterile containers are filled.

11. Place vented vials on the cookie sheet and into oven (preheated to 250), bake for 20 minutes.

12. Remove and let cool.

13. Once cool, remove venting syringes and discard.

14. Store in a safe, dark place at room temperature or below, but not refrigerator.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    I have never had a problem w/ IP stuff. some people do some dont.

I'd like to thank DRT117 for the detailed explanation of sterilizing the stuff. But as I assume by replys none on here has read that I said I have 1cc vials. Not a jug of the stuff. Brake the neck off, suck the juice 1ml at a time, 200mg/ml, single shot, 1cc vials. As for "yes 1 person says its good 10,000 say its sh1t, take ur pic, why dont you stop bumping the thread and stop being lazy and do some research, i for one have seen this topic covered about 50 x since this board began!!". Me bumping the thread is me being opposite of lazy but persistant and curious to get opinions from people with more experience on the topic. I believe this forum posted for this reason. I am new to the board so the 50x you've covered this I wasn't here.
    Again I thank everyone that has answered to the question, and ..uhm...BUMP!!!

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    I am almost 100% sure IP does not make amps.

Me bumping the thread is me being opposite of lazy but persistant and curious to get opinions from people with more experience on the topic. I believe this forum posted for this reason. I am new to the board so the 50x you've covered this I wasn't here.
    did u notice the search function?

Quote Originally Posted by MotoLifter
    I am almost 100% sure IP does not make amps.
    To see the amps go to http://international-pharmaceuticals.com/index3.html and click on link nandrolone decanoate. Then scroll down to the second picture and thats exactly what my 1cc amps look like.
    Last edited by supa_juicy; 10-07-2004 at 04:36 PM.

bigjohnr is offline Associate Member
    I think that is a differant IP

BIG-T is offline New Member

IP products very good if from a rep. guy

I think it really depends on who your getting the IP product from is what really matters. Sure, they don't have a team of lab techs verifying the EXACT dosages but you really can't beat the bang for the buck. And as far as safety goes, i completely trust my IP supplier, I think the only thing to worry about is that it's underdosed, but he's always straight w/ me which is pretty hard to find these days w/out direct contact. He also carries legit pharmaceutical products which I feel is comforting (and which he always decides to throw in as free goodies). So for me, a recent college grad w/out a lot of consistent $ flow I always have the option of getting either, depending on how broke I am. I'm a pretty exp. AS user, and to be straight I don't notice a whole lot of difference. But the choice is yours, and like I said, I really think it depends on who your getting it from that matters. Good luck.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    To tell you the truth, i've heard ALOT of mixed reviews with IP product. It's a hit or miss deal. I personally am staying away from it

Lancifer666 is offline New Member
    I have a box of deca and test e from them. Tried to post pic but cant.
    Last edited by Lancifer666; 04-02-2018 at 02:30 PM.

Iron Frenchie is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancifer666 View Post
    I have a box of deca and test e from them. Tried to post pic but cant.
    damn bumping a 14 year old thread lolz

Thread Information