Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member

Bicep injections suck.

I injected 1cc of testosterone suspension (oil, not water based) into each bicep. Two days later, I worked out biceps with normal intensity. I could feel the bolus of oil still in my arm. Then, popping like an internal zit at some point during the workout, the oil depot/bolus relocated down toward my elbow, so I now have no biceps peak. There is a hell of a lot of heat, redness, and swelling (not an abscess yet)...irritation. My arms feel like I was hit with a baseball bat, and then stung by a bunch of bees. There is this combination of a dull ache and a stinging sensation. I am positive it is not yet infected, just irritated, and have anti-biotics on hand, just in case.

Anyway, is this normal? Is it just like this on the first one?

-SF

bishops11 is offline New Member
    Ouch man, personally I only go in the glute, bigger ya know and for me less pain and easier to do.

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    i've done bicept injections it was usualy homebrew Tren when i was doing them and i never had a problem with that..

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    as far as this is concerned i can only speak for my own experience. I have done bi injections many times before and never experienced what you have described! i did experience pain with the tne in the bis, some aching and sort of pins and needles feeling, so as far as that goes i would say its normal!

as for the popping, i'm not too sure. Maybe some bros more experienced in this area would care to elaborate!

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Perhaps it wasn't a popping, maybe it was an oozing, but the oil transfered across the biceps within a couple sets.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I too have never experience what you are describing. after the first shot in the bis for me I was hooked! Even with the pain. What I've found helps a lot is building up the amount of oil you are about to shoot. Especially when it's a smaller muscle group you're hitting. I think I started out with .5cc and now I'm doing 2cc in everything and 3cc in glutes.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i hit my bicep today 75mg of tren and worked my bi's this evening i had just a little pain but nothing like what u described. maybe u injected to fast.

ToJuice,OrNotToJuice is offline Associate Member
    Wow dude I don't know what to think about what you described, I know I won't do bicep shots now, good luck

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    After a couple of days there shouldnt be that much oil left as remember we are talking about suspension with a very short half life

Chapman393 is offline Associate Member
    Okay never doing bicep shot I think I will stick to the calfs and chest.

Decat is offline Junior Member
    I think I know what you talking about. I have injected in my glute and delts. It leaves a knot afte a couple of days like a ingrown zip. Red, Heat, and also itches. And another bump popped up a couple inches away from the injection. Very weird..
    I am shooting 75mg Prop ED

Thread Information