Matrix78 is offline Associate Member

Shopping List for DNP Suplements?

ok i'm getting things together for my run with DNP in a few weeks here and i've read I think every thread on here about it, i just wanted to post up what i've found as far as what ppl take for suplements and make sure there isnt anything i'm missing or anythign i should avoid while running the cycle

note: i found potassium at the drug store but its only 100mg is there a place to get it in 500mg - 1G form tabs?

Shopping List of Suplements:
    Potassium Gluconoate 2-10 gram / Day
    Vitamin C 500 mg
    Vitamin E 400 IU
    Benadryl
    Melatonin - not sure where to get this
    R-ALA - not sure this is or where to get it yet
    Magnesium 400mg
    Taurine 500 mg

Extras I Usualy Take Once A Day:
    Complete Multivitamin & Minerals
    Vitamin A 12,500IU
    Vitamin B6 100mg
    Vitamin B12 100mg
    Calcium1000mg
    Zinc 15mg
    Iron 27mg

Matto20 is offline Member
    Why DNP ?

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Matto...who is that in your avatar? Their is another member of this board that has a different pic of that same guy?

MT

Thats Da Bull. He's an old scammer that used to be a member here that I got in several arguments with. He's kind of a joke, which is why many of us use his pic as our avatar. That ugly mother****er used to run several grams a week to get that physique. Isn't it impressive?

Georgie is offline Member
    You can buy melatonin at jewel or any other store that sells. Vitamins. Whats DNP ?

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgie
    You can buy melatonin at jewel or any other store that sells. Vitamins. Whats DNP?
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...&highlight=dnp

Matto:
    same reason as everyone else that uses DNP , to loose some BF in 10 to 7 days

Georgie:
    Thanx for the inf there, and see the link aXe posted for more DNP info

[QUOTE=Matrix78]Matto:

Do you realize what you're doing to your body in those 7-10 days? Do you understand how harsh and toxic the compound actually is? It is a toxic dye found in pesticides, wood preservatives, explosives, and is a hazardous material. And you want to put it in your bloodstream...

I find it amazing that people are willing to risk their lives over the sake of vanity. I'm not trying to flame, but fat can easily be lost with the use of nutritional know-how and will power.

In the words of Ice Cube - Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

joevette is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=Matto20]
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix78
    Matto:

Do you realize what you're doing to your body in those 7-10 days? Do you understand how harsh and toxic the compound actually is? It is a toxic dye found in pesticides, wood preservatives, explosives, and is a hazardous material. And you want to put it in your bloodstream...

I find it amazing that people are willing to risk their lives over the sake of vanity. I'm not trying to flame, but fat can easily be lost with the use of nutritional know-how and will power.

It depends on what your definition of toxic is. DNP is not toxic in the sence that it physically or chemically hurts the body. It simply changes how the body works on a cellular level. Anything taken to extremes can by toxic, try a bottle of asperin and tell me how you feel .

Georgie is offline Member
    [QUOTE=Matto20]
    Matto:

Geez, I just read that thread you guys gave me. I totally agree with you. It sounds pretty dangerous to me. Unless you make a living out of bodybuilding, why would anyone want to do that to themselves. Cardio, diet, and resistance training is the way to go to remain healthy, add years to your life, and look good. That DNP sounds like it could possibly take years off.

[QUOTE=Matto20]
    Matto:

yes i realize what i'm putting in my body, as do the others, i've been reading about it for quite a while now, and have read about the different experiances others have had on it. and like anything else new i'll be starting at the lowest i can use it to rate my body and the effect and will then decide where to take it from there. on a side not not all fat can "easily" be lost with know-how and will power it it was easy eveyone would be fit and trim, i use to have alot of fat on me and i did diet and such and i lost a good bit, that was about 2 to 3 years ago and whats left jsut wants to stay i can cut my cal intake way down and it still stays i can run at the tread all day and it zstill stays so the next step try somethign a lil more drastic and force it off my body.
    and no wories i dont conside what ur doing flaming i ask for opinions and that what i get

Fine. Fry your body and brains, I don't care. As long as you look good, I guess that's all that counts.

Will power seems to be a thing of the past...

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    It depends on what your definition of toxic is. DNP is not toxic in the sence that it physically or chemically hurts the body. It simply changes how the body works on a cellular level. Anything taken to extremes can by toxic, try a bottle of asperin and tell me how you feel .
    Are you honestly comparing DNP to aspirin?

I hope you're joking.

In the context of practicality you are way off base.

BigBoi83 is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=Matto20]
    Matto:

differnt strokes for differnt folks. i personally wouldnt use dnp but u dont have to lecture guys about there personal choices. we are all adults here and know what were getting into before we do it as long as we have done our research on this site. many people do thing that are dangerous evryday and they dont need a lecture for it every time. some people skydive, some people drink a lot, some people do drugs. Not to flame at u for lecturing but hes asking for help about doing it the safest way possible, hes not asking if dnp in general is safe

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the committment of bodybuilding. It's what dedication will do to you to go that next level. Best anyone can do administering drugs like DNP is regulate it properly and use supplements to curve oxidants or free radicals it causes as much as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matto20
    Fine. Fry your body and brains, I don't care. As long as you look good, I guess that's all that counts.

Will power seems to be a thing of the past...

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Welcome to the committment of bodybuilding. It's what dedication will do to you to go that next level. Best anyone can do administering drugs like DNP is regulate it properly and use supplements to curve oxidants or free radicals it causes as much as possible.
    hense..... my original question

do i have everything i'm going to need as far as supplements, am i missing anything or taking anythign that should for some reason be avoided while on DNP

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    nothing anyone does on this board is 100% safe, however, with the necessary precautions and monitors I think DNP can be run without killing yourself. Yes if you go back and look at my journal I had body temp issues but I strongly believe that was due to the T3. I will be running DNP at a low dose again here before I begin my bulker simply to find out if indeed it was the T3 or DNP that caused me troubles. I would not recommend going about 200mg /day on your first cycle simply to make sure your body can tolerate it. I checked my temp roughly every 1hr or so and that was indeed very crucial. I know personally I dont feel I got enough potassium in my diet while on so I would strongly recommend taking in a large quantity to make sure all is well. I used the above mentioned supplements except for melatonin. I didnt need to take melatonin because I ALWAYS sleep like a baby regardless.

my two sides were diarrhea, DNP mouth taste, and elevated body temp. I didnt experience heavy sweating and I feel that was partly due to the fact that my body temp was so extremely high.

I cant give you a definitive answer as to whether I think DNP works in all cases of not simply because of the troubles I had. I will be running it in about 3-4 weeks again so I will update my answer then. In the mean time you can check out my thread (Long Low Dose DNP)

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    MATTO20,

First off, nice avatar, Second off, this is NOT a flame Bro, just hear me out.

It is the most effective diet pill, due to the uncoupling
    of electron transport from ATP synthesis allows rapid oxidation of Krebs substrates, promoting
    the mobilization of carbohydrates and fats, since regulatory pathways are programmed to maintain
    concentrations of those substrates at set levels. Since the energy is lost as heat, biosynthesis
    is not promoted, and weight loss is dramatic.

You are correct on the "toxic dye found in pesticides, wood preservatives, explosives, and is a hazardous material" ... but what is used is a related compound called Dinoseb, which is 2-sec-4,6-dinitrophenol.... THIS is VERY toxic... but DNP which is 2,4-dinitrophenol... has shown to have NO effects on ANY systems in the body. Liver, kidneys, Blood Pressure, heart rate... unlike some other items used. People are all about eating 120mcg of clen ED and running E/C/A/Y that effects all kind of sh!t in your body.

The only toxic effects it has shown is on some animals, foul, fish and insects.... I would have to say our
    physiology is slightly different and Humans deal heat dissipation and cooling (aka: sweating) differently.

The exposure to Phenols are generally toxic... but these "death by Phenol" studies are from people that
    had been working in an enviorment that there were day in and day out exposed to it and stupid levels. It's carcenogenic due to the HUGE amount of free radicals as a by-product of its physiological action. That is way people run all of these anti-oxidents with it .... The main one it Quertin (sp?)... which helps with this free radical problem caused by DNP.

As far as "cooking your brain" ...impossible. Your going to die of dehydration way before that would happen.
    People fuk this up by doing killer workouts, not drinking enough, not eating enough carbs and stacking other items
    with it that can raise your core temp even more. DNP works fine on its own...

and joevette is right... anything is toxic in massive amounts... even too much water can shift the pH in your blood and put you into a coma...

Sure there is a risk with everthing you do, just as TCO said. And I do argee that will power has on the downfall with many. But using DNP, along with anything else described on this board, has nothing to do having "No will power"... LMR hit it on the head IMO.... "It's what dedication will do to you to go that next level."

Ben-

Thread Information