anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

friend in hospital

hey guys a good friend of mine is sitting in the hospital right now.. he was taking liquid clen and was doing fine .. he did his 2 weeks on and has now been on his 5th day off.. he wasnt feeling any side effects. today i guess he was at work and felt stomach pains and felt like he was going to black out.. he called and said they got him on an iv and that they were saying his heart rate keeps fluctuating.. anyone know why this happend or what could have caused it? as far as i know he was doing everything correctly..

Jackman is offline Banned
    im not sure bro but sorry about your friend... bump

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    clen only?

Matto20 is offline Member
    I am sorry to hear about your bro, but this trend of vanity over health needs to stop.

Clen = Speed.
    Speed kills.

This is not a difficult concept. Doctors, scientists, and even the recreational drug addicts who abuse them (them being speed, amphetamines, etc.) have said for years how harmful and dangerous such compounds can be.

Why even touch them when all it takes is a little will power and nutritional knowledge to lose weight safely and naturally?

I've got an answer! Lack of education, vanity, or laziness.

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Matto20
    I am sorry to hear about your bro, but this trend of vanity over health needs to stop.

Clen = Speed.
    Speed kills.

This is not a difficult concept. Doctors, scientists, and even the recreational drug addicts who abuse them (them being speed, amphetamines, etc.) have said for years how harmful and dangerous such compounds can be.

Why even touch them when all it takes is a little will power and nutritional knowledge to lose weight safely and naturally?

jeezus man calm down, if eel bad for the bro you dont need to give us a lecture on your opinion, he needs help not a lecture on something totally differnet. i took clena nd im never taking it agian

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

I've got an answer! Lack of education, vanity, or laziness.[/QUOTE]

wouldnt you give the same advice on someone who wants to get bigger size? stear them away from AAS? because you can grow naturally and safely on good diet and will power.. anyways thanks for your opinion but it wasnt helpful...

update:: hes out of the hospital all his tests came back fine.. the doc basically just said he was very dehydrated.. he also said he didnt eat very much yesterday .. so hopefully he will be ok now...

Jackman is offline Banned

Clen = Speed.
    Speed kills.

The same could be used for your steroid use correct? im sure your not at your maximul potential.... your taking the easy way out by your view....

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    update:: hes out of the hospital all his tests came back fine.. the doc basically just said he was very dehydrated.. he also said he didnt eat very much yesterday .. so hopefully he will be ok now...
    so basicly it was a bit of user error (not enough water and food) rather than the clen itself causeing the problem....

i just wanted to say that in responce to Matto's replies... when used correctly even if a drug is so "bad" it can do good, but if you misstreat the drug its going to miss treat you jsut as bad

good luck to your friend, play safe and play smart

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    this trend of vanity over health needs to stop

lack of education.....maybe,but not knowing him personally this would be an ignorant comment

vanity....no doubt,dont we all want to look better??

laziness...i dont get this one,does this mean that someone who uses steroids is lazy...id have to argue that one,cause i know i work as hard as anybody in and out of the gym and i use steroids and have and will use clen again.

so what exactly were you trying to say?

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member

Clen = Speed.
    Speed kills.

Although clen does have some of the same effects as other CNS stimulants it really can't be compared with amphetamines. I think that clen=speed is a huge overstatement and they can't be compared. Clen can be compared with ephedrine, but not harsher drugs like speed. Hope this clears up some confusion.

Angelis is offline Banned

Clen = Speed.
    Speed kills.

I totally dont agree with this. some of us have a hell of allot of knowledge but we chose to use them anyway... me personally I use fat loss products for one reason... bcs I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism it prohibits me from lossing as much fat as you people. Before I started using these products I was never able to keep a stable weight.

Thread Information