richycream is offline New Member

Question I drink, should I be worried?

Iv'e been drinking about a 6 pack of Miller lite a night for the past 6 months.

I've cycled about 5 times in the past 6 years. A few of them have been pretty heavy ones(1000mg sust a week, 600mg deca , 300 thai d-bol first 4 weeks, etc... )

It's been over a year since I've cycled. I was 200 lbs, now I'm 173 lbs again, however my arms and chest are still big. Most of that 200lbs was bloated water weight. I hate that, by the way.

This is what I am about to run:

Sust pyramid 500, 750, 500, etc. 10 weeks
    Deca 400 10 weeks
    Dbol 150 first four weeks(I have 300 but I was kinda worried about doing it since I have been drinking so much)
    Nolva on hand(in case I see signs of gyno)
    Clomid weeks 11, 12

I have done stronger before, and I've drank before on prior cycles with no prob. I get NO acne or any side effects from roids. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. However, I am still worried about the d-bol and my liver the first 4 weeks.

I have some Milk Thistle on hand that is about a year old from GNC. Do you think it's still good?

I do not plan on drinking AT ALL on this cycle, as I know it inhibits gains, triggers conversion to estrogen, and is a double whammy on the liver.

So, basically, do you think I'll be alright with the 150 thai pinky's for the first 4 weeks even though I've been drinkin a lot the last 6 months?

I'm new to this forum, whats up guys?

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    FACK IT! thats all 6 cans a night?

geesus son, get out and live a little, try something new like JD.

hehhe

umm, dunno mang, may wanna get your blood levels checked out before you go jumpin into a cycle and all. Just get a physical done and if your doc is cool, then go ahead and tell him that your thinkin of doin this and that and see what he can test etc.

you also may wanna incorporate some kind of ancillary to combat prolactin levels rising from the deca , maybe some OTC B6 for example at 200mg ed.

welcome to the board.
    Last edited by Dally; 10-06-2004 at 12:08 AM.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    take the nolva anyway, wouldn't want to chance it. JMO

Jackman is offline Banned
    first off dont pyramid thats old school

gixxer600 is offline Member
    Bro go get yor liver values checked out next time you do it. Then come back and tell us whether or not its bad. Believe me, you won't have another drink while cycling again!!

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    I would take the nolva like AXE said. I take 200mg of B6 ed and that works great for me..

Quote Originally Posted by getinbig
    I would take the nolva like AXE said. I take 200mg of B6 ed and that works great for me..

Well I've always read that nolva during a cycle inhibits gains and you should use it if you get soar nips(the first signs of gyno). Maybe there's been new findings I should know about?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by richycream
    Well I've always read that nolva during a cycle inhibits gains and you should use it if you get soar nips(the first signs of gyno). Maybe there's been new findings I should know about?

it can inhibit gains... if taken in high doses and 10 or 20mg isnt a high dose.

even if it was woul du rather lose maybe 1 or 2 extra pounds......... or get some man boobs?

choice is evident to me bro.

Dont drink and take the extra d bol.

jeffceps is offline Junior Member
    its all about how much you want out of it......and how much you care about your liver

wired-up is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by richycream
    Well I've always read that nolva during a cycle inhibits gains
    http://forums.steroid.com/faq.php?fa...dex#faq_nolva1

Thank you very much, I will prob run some Nolva during my cycle. This will be the first time. Even on very high doses of test, only one time did I need to take nolva out of 6 cycles. So now, my question is, how much nolva should I run during my 10 week test, deca , d-bol cycle? I am NOT proned to gyno.

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    1i would suggest u run 10mg a day and if u see any gyno signs upper the dosage to 20mg a day. and for the drinking, bro your doing a cycle to gain, why would u do anything that may affect your cycle 1%.try to not drink as much as u can.

Thread Information