andy78139 is offline New Member

leg like cement!

I gave myself my first ever injection yesturday morning and right now my leg has swolen rock hard, and is incredably painfull. As you can imagine walking isnt fun!

It was trenabol depot and the amount was tiny:
    0.7cc (70mg of tren depot)

I was maybe at little wonky once the needle was in but made sure everything was super sterile

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this?

Oh, it was a quad injection

BigBoi83 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by andy78139
    I gave myself my first ever injection yesturday morning and right now my leg has swolen rock hard, and is incredably painfull. As you can imagine walking isnt fun!

I was maybe at little wonky once the needle was in but made sure everything was super sterile

i felt something similair when i injected t400 in my qaud. i would recommend doing glute shots if u reacted badly to the quad shot. it will go away in a few days or so. untill then ur gonna have to man up and take it cause its notgoing away fast

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member

bro u need to do some research beofr eu started.

first off u are only 19.... WAY to young!!
    second tren should not be taken alone.
    how did u make sure it was sterile? were u in a sterile environment? unless u are then nothing is sterile. the moment u open the needle out of the package, it become un-sterile.

not trying to flame on u man, but u need to do more readin and research before u start this.

No offence taken. Yeh i know 19 is very young for AAS usage
    That is of course my decision and i fully understand all possible consequences. Believe me i have researched this area very extensively during my two years as a sports science degree student. However, that aside:

I kept everything sterile as i possibly could, of course i was not in a seal room or chamber so contamination is always a possibility. I used a series of alcohol swabs and made sure not to let both needles touch me or anything else.

W rballs, u say tren cannot be run on its own, i
    am combining it with oral turinabol

I think my soreness, which has subsided somewhat now was due to my sloppyness with the needle. i.e i went in at one angle and was not strict enough to keep it at that angle, obviously causing un-neccessary tearing

Any advice anyone might offer is openly accepted, thanks guys

No offence taken. Yeh i know 19 is very young for AAS usage
    That is of course my decision and i fully understand all possible consequences. Believe me i have researched this area very extensively during my two years as a sports science degree student. However, that aside:

I kept everything sterile as i possibly could, of course i was not in a seal room or chamber so contamination is always a possibility. I used a series of alcohol swabs and made sure not to let both needles touch me or anything else.

W rballs, u say tren cannot be run on its own, i
    am combining it with oral turinabol

I think my soreness, which has subsided somewhat now was due to my sloppyness with the needle. i.e i went in at one angle and was not strict enough to keep it at that angle, obviously causing un-neccessary tearing

Any advice anyone might offer is openly accepted, thanks guys

ok bro. can i ask why u chose turinabol and not an injectable test??

as for a tip do your injection after u get out of a hot shower. muscles will be more relaxed this way. also run the oil under hot water while it is in the syringe to help thin it out.

what guage needle u using? are u massaging the area after u inject into it?

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    In other words dude you need to run some test with ur tren and one week longer than the tren.

I did shower before administering the injection, mainly to ensure i was clean, but good advice to relax muscles. Yes, i did massage the area shortly after, perhaps i will exaggerate this next time.

Thanks for the tip of running oil under the tap, does seem logical in reducing the viscosity, will try that.
    I used a 25 gauge, 1 inch needle, to draw and same size to inject.

I choose oral turinabol over test because 1) it has a low affinity in converting to estrogen, i guess i was always wary of test because the gyno possibilities( i had gyno symtoms at 12, but did subside, and ive always been wary since)
    2) reading the steroid profiles in anabolics 2004 and 2000 and the main site ,oral -T was a suggested stacker with parabolan (trenabol depot)
    3)i know tenabol is quite harsh in terms of sides and a/a effects so i wanted something mild to run with it rather than load with another fairly strong compound

I hope this has answered your questions w rballs

I did shower before administering the injection, mainly to ensure i was clean, but good advice to relax muscles. Yes, i did massage the area shortly after, perhaps i will exaggerate this next time.

Thanks for the tip of running oil under the tap, does seem logical in reducing the viscosity, will try that.
    I used a 25 gauge, 1 inch needle, to draw and same size to inject.

I choose oral turinabol over test because 1) it has a low affinity in converting to estrogen, i guess i was always wary of test because the gyno possibilities( i had gyno symtoms at 12, but did subside, and ive always been wary since)
    2) reading the steroid profiles in anabolics 2004 and 2000 and the main site ,oral -T was a suggested stacker with parabolan (trenabol depot)
    3)i know tenabol is quite harsh in terms of sides and a/a effects so i wanted something mild to run with it rather than load with another fairly strong compound

I hope this has answered your questions w rballs

it did . but i have a ut feeling ( based on personal experience ) that u are gonna have some problems. mainly libido and ability to get it up. thats why i always say use either prop or enanthate or cyp when u use tren , u need the test higher than the tren cause tren shuts u down hardcore

ok, thanks for this advice
    i know OT is not the same as running with testosterone itself but OT is a derivitive of testosterone(oral form of methyltestosterone ) and has been shown to increase libido significantly (according to the numerous sources i have studied). Hoever, i understand that OT is a relitively new compound( well new to recent manufacture and availability) so little is fully understood about it, especially amoung users.

I will of course be running PCT after my cycle and will endur a long lay off

Pork Chop is offline Member

I switched to butt injections for this very reason.
    So far they are easy and painless. I recommend you try this.

ok, thanks for this advice
    i know OT is not the same as running with testosterone itself but OT is a derivitive of testosterone(oral form of methyltestosterone ) and has been shown to increase libido significantly (according to the numerous sources i have studied). Hoever, i understand that OT is a relitively new compound( well new to recent manufacture and availability) so little is fully understood about it, especially amoung users.

I will of course be running PCT after my cycle and will endur a long lay off

yes ot will increase libido, but to counter the effects of the tren u will need a high dose of it.

also i reccoemdn taking some b-6 @ 200mg/ed to fight the eletaed prolactin levels which could lead to progesterone gyno

Point noted
    I am currently running 100mg of B-6 ed, do you suggest upping it to 200mg?

Also, ive never understood how b 6 combats progesterone, after all its only a micro nutrient. Anybody know the "science" behind it?

Thread Information