juicelee is offline Associate Member

Large dose Cycle critique

Hey bros,

I just finished readin up on some of the previous threads about large dose cycles and, I am considering giving one a shot this time around. My gains have been minimal on the 500mg/week dose (usually test only). I am currently at about 230lbs I would like to be over 260lbs by the time I am finished with my next cycle. I just have a few more ?'s. Do I increase my adex dose along with my test dose or will the adex no matter what dose eliminate all estro, I was thinking about runnin it at .25mg ed and, at what dose do I need to make sure I get bloodwork done to check my levels? Should I continue to take monday thursday shots or ed shots of the long esters? Also if there is any modifications you would make to my cycle please let me kno I have no experience thus far with large doses. Here goes...

Wk 1-21 1000mg test cyp
    Wk 1-20 400mg EQ
    Wk 10-21 100mg Tren ED
    Wk 15-21 50mg Winny ED
    Wk 1-4,8-12,16-22, 60mcg IGF1Lr3 ED

PCT= Slin 6-8 ius ED PWO, Adex, Novla, Clomid, Trib

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    looks pretty solid bro.as for injection feguency for the test i would shoot 400mg every 3rd day.that will give you roughly 1 gram a week in the long run.as for larger doses equaling larger gains.it dont work that way.you need to eat like a 260# bb if you want to be one.diet is the #1 reason why people dont reach there goals.as your lbw increases,your colories need to also.i think larger doses are good for maintaining higher weight.i dont think a 325# jay cutler could maintain that muscle on 500mg a week of test.know what i mean

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Have you done Tren before? 100mg ED is rough bro. I had to lower my dose because my whole mental attitude changed! It was scary. No one knew who I was. I now only do between 50mg -100mg.

Be safe,

BLT

Thanks guys

I will definetly be goin to town on this one I'm gonna be eating like a monster. You guys know of any sites maybe that I could order something like brown Rice in Bulk? Thanks you for ur help

Yeah I have done it b4 and, I agree with you it wrecked my social life along with my relationship and, my nights sleep. What would u guys throw in its place, I was thinking masteron ??? Whats your guy's take?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicelee
    Thanks guys

I will definetly be goin to town on this one I'm gonna be eating like a monster. You guys know of any sites maybe that I could order something like brown Rice in Bulk? Thanks you for ur help

Yeah I have done it b4 and, I agree with you it wrecked my social life along with my relationship and, my nights sleep. What would u guys throw in its place, I was thinking masteron??? Whats your guy's take?
    Tren is a GREAT drug, but I don't think you need to do 100mg ED. Try 75mg. The sides aren't nearly as bad, and you still will get great results..

Best of luck,

BLT

ok bro thanks alot for ur help

Pork Chop is offline Member
    I would eliminate anti-e's if you show no sides, it will help you achieve your goal.

Cyp has a life of almost 2 weeks.
    I only inject once a week. Same with Enan.

Also consider Enan for greater gains (and to reach 260).

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop
    I would eliminate anti-e's if you show no sides, it will help you achieve your goal.

Maintaining healthy cholesterol is reason enough for running anti-E's.

Why risk gyno and cardio-vascular disease? Not to mention the extreme bloating?

This isn't the first post you've made with stupid and/or dangerous advice. WTF is your problem?

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Dude your 230 and want to hit 260? well Incorporate Slin with your IGF-1 that will put you over the top. i'm currently doing a simular cycle with Test E 1000mg/week i do 1cc EOD and double up on saturday, I also use Eq @600mg and Deca @400mg with HGH 4iu and Slin 10iu i'm in my 7th week on a 24 weeker and so far packed on 29lbs. use ur anti-e's for prevention. I currently use arimidex .25mgED, nolva 20mgED and HCG 285iu 5 x week.

toolman is offline Banned

MMC78 is right Porkshop, this is real bad advice. Not only does the nolva improve the ldl/hdl ratio, it helps many other ways. Further, Anti e's do not hinder gains in any way, unless you consider estrogen related water bloat a gain.

Like the bro said, stop giving advice that is dangerous and read up on here and learn. You are obviously getting some bad info in the gym.

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    Dude your 230 and want to hit 260? well Incorporate Slin with your IGF-1 that will put you over the top. i'm currently doing a simular cycle with Test E 1000mg/week i do 1cc EOD and double up on saturday, I also use Eq @600mg and Deca @400mg with HGH 4iu and Slin 10iu i'm in my 7th week on a 24 weeker and so far packed on 29lbs. use ur anti-e's for prevention. I currently use arimidex.25mgED, nolva 20mgED and HCG 285iu 5 x week.
    I agree, since you're using slin during PCT you're obviously comfortable with it. I'd cycle it the same time as the IGF-1 LR3. Start low with the slin and work up if you haven't used it with IGF-1 LR3 because IGF-1 increases insulin sensitivity.

toolman is offline Banned

Also, the rest of the post was wrong too. Cyp and enan are almost identical esters with a carbon atom of difference. THey will give you the same exact gains. They also have the same half life. Also injecting 2x a week will result in a more stable test level. Read about half life and blood levels and you will see why.

Pork Chop is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    Maintaining healthy cholesterol is reason enough for running anti-E's.

Why risk gyno and cardio-vascular disease? Not to mention the extreme bloating?

This isn't the first post you've made with stupid and/or dangerous advice. WTF is your problem?
    I'm offering first hand advice based on personal experience and that of workout/user partners.

Just because it's not a clone of a cycle you do doesn't make it bad.

The user said his goal is to gain more weight. Test E will do this - grant it, it does hold more water, in the end he will tip the scale closer to his target.

Thread Information