crazy man is offline Banned

I Need To Know If I Can Work With This??

I WAS ORGINALY GOING TO GO WITH THIS CYCLE TRYING TO GET MUSCLE WITHOUT ALOT OF BLOAT BUT ALL I HAVE TO WORK WITH IS THIS,CAN IT BE DONE. STATS 5'10 170 VERY HIGH MET....HARD TO GAIN SIZE

ORGINAL,TEST BLEND 250,FINA EQ

NOW ALL I HAVE IS CYP 200 40 SHOTS, FINA 50 SHOTS 100MG, EQ 40SHOTS 200MG PLEASE HELP ME PUT THIS TOGETHER AND CAN I STAY LEAN??? THANKS

crazy man is offline Banned
    bump

imann is offline Member
    If you could get some d or some a=bombs to kick start the test and run the fina
    every day at the end with the eq and then of course proper pct.......the tren and eq should keep you lean.....if you want it 'set-up'...give me the amounts in cc's or ml's........you mean 200mg/1cc cyp...etc.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    i need stats bor before i can help u. age, cycle experiences, goals.?

mainy u need to bulk naturally first u can easily put 30 pounds on naturally if your idet is in check

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    I'm assuming this is not your first cycle..with compounds like this you need a 16 weeker.
    1-16 Test Cyp 400mg (mon & thurs)
    4-15 EQ 400mg (mon & thurs)
    8-15Tren 50mg ED
    would be good if you could get some d-bol or Test prop for a 1-4 week to jump start.
    however if its your first cycle, then you need to do test only 10 week cycle and save the rest for your second cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    I'm assuming this is not your first cycle..with compounds like this you need a 16 weeker.
    1-16 Test Cyp 400mg (mon & thurs)
    4-15 EQ 400mg (mon & thurs)
    8-15Tren 50mg ED
    would be good if you could get some d-bol or Test prop for a 1-4 week to jump start.
    however if its your first cycle, then you need to do test only 10 week cycle and save the rest for your second cycle.

i disagree. he could do a 13 or a 14 weeks cycle.

1-14 cyp 500mg/week
    1-13 1/2 EQ 400mg/week
    1-8 or 5-12 tren 50mg/ed

tren shoul dbe cut a few weeks before u end test so as to make recovery easier.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    i disagree. he could do a 13 or a 14 weeks cycle.

1-14 cyp 500mg/week
    1-13 1/2 EQ 400mg/week
    1-8 or 5-12 tren 50mg/ed

tren shoul dbe cut a few weeks before u end test so as to make recovery easier.
    Well yes, if you start the EQ at week 1 because we know that EQ need 12 weeks, and test need 1 week longer. I was thinking of front loading the first 4 weeks to make things easier for this individual. the first 5 weeks are not going to be as he thinks without week 1-4 d-bol or prop.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    Well yes, if you start the EQ at week 1 because we know that EQ need 12 weeks, and test need 1 week longer. I was thinking of front loading the first 4 weeks to make things easier for this individual. the first 5 weeks are not going to be as he thinks without week 1-4 d-bol or prop.

the tren kicks in quickly. i feel mine within the first week. by week two it is kicked in fully .

Thread Information