Pork Chop is offline Member

Ramp dbol but not test depot?

Everyone preaches ramping dbol throughout a cycle.
    When it comes to injectible test, apparently you need to maintain the same dose throughout.

Can anyone explain the logic to this?

houseofpain is offline Banned
    i always keep all my dosages level. if i am doing 40mg's dbol for 5 weeks than thats what i am doing the entire 5 weeks. JMO, i dont really know anyone that says "ramp" dbol.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop
    Everyone preaches ramping dbol throughout a cycle.
    When it comes to injectible test, apparently you need to maintain the same dose throughout.

Can anyone explain the logic to this?
    The reason they recommend ramping the dbol is to let your body adjust to a growing dose a step at a time. However injectable depot does not require ramping as the ester is doing that for you. As it is a time release, you will start to release more test into your system after each injection. That is why it takes 3-4 weeks before people really feel the test when using esters other than prop. It takes that long for enough of the depots to be releasing the level that brings on the growth.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    The reason they recommend ramping the dbol is to let your body adjust to a growing dose a step at a time. However injectable depot does not require ramping as the ester is doing that for you. As it is a time release, you will start to release more test into your system after each injection. That is why it takes 3-4 weeks before people really feel the test when using esters other than prop. It takes that long for enough of the depots to be releasing the level that brings on the growth.

By the same logic, after 3-4 weeks, shouldn't you also up the test depot dose?

no need. It is best to keep blood levels level on cycle. You do not always have to ramp up to grow.

So there's no need to ramp Dbol either then, right?

So there's no need to ramp Dbol either then, right?
    I don't. The only time I would recommend it is when you are trying higher doses for the first time of 50mgs or more.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldnt ramp dbol either

So after 3 weeks or so when you've stopped making gains, you suggest completing the rest of the cycle at the same dose.. for maintenance purposes?

*good discussion*

So after 3 weeks or so when you've stopped making gains, you suggest completing the rest of the cycle at the same dose.. for maintenance purposes?

*good discussion*
    Not sure which you are refering to. If it is the dbol then yes, I stop it after 4 weeks. But that is not due to stoppage in gains so much as it is just my jumpstart period until I start to feel the test 3-4 weeks after starting injections.

I like the quick pump and strength that dbol gives, but I am not a fan of the bloat.

Thread Information