smalldogbigdogbrain is offline Junior Member

Can a bottle of test get contaminated?

Is it possible to contaminate a 50 ml bottle of QV enantat ? I am wondering this because my injection sites have been getting a lot redder than normal. Also the injection sites get kind of hot like they are getting infected. I always use a new needle and barrel, and I use rubbing alcohol to clean the injection site, and top of bottle. If it is possible to contaminate a bottle of test can I boil it to sterilize it? Any advice would be great,, Thanks

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    yes it is possible.

the bottle could have been dirty from the start as well.
    i noticed when i used QV that no matter what i always got red and warm at the site injection. but it went away withing a few days..it might also just be your body dealing with the BA of their products

smalldogbigdogbrain is offline Junior Member
    how can i sterilize it?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    but some sterile whatman filters and get a few smaller bottle. maybe dose it at 20ml/bottle or even 10ml/bottle. by doing less ml per bottle, u have less risk of contaminating it cause u are sticking the bottle less times

thick one is offline Associate Member
    most likely it is not contaminated, it probably just has high % of BA. i have the qv 50cc bottle and just finished running it with tren . when i mixed the 2 compounds(for 10 weeks), no pain at all. i just finished the tren and now have 2 weeks of test by itself. 3 days ago i did my 1st shot of test only (without the tren) and let me tell you, the site hurts, is red, and presents like an infection, but i know it's just the ba reacting with my body. try mixing it with another compound. if you are on test only, i would highly recommend purchasing some sterile oil and diluting your test with it. B12 also works great for cutting painful test. give it a try and i bet your problem will be solved...

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    look dude...it burns becuz there is some test on the outside of the needle...thats what happens

thick one is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    look dude...it burns becuz there is some test on the outside of the needle...thats what happens
    WTF???

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    you're being funny right? the ba would be what would make it hurt not the test.....

Thread Information