mithical is offline Junior Member

Smile From this list what stack :-) would you advise? Help Anyone? Thankyou ARF Krew

Hi, Its been suggested I use a combination out of the selected, just got to choose which ones, im 15% fat and looking for mass assistance. Any one got any opinions on the following, please suggest me a cycle, and choose the appropriate from the following and which to ones to ditch. Id be very gratefull, I just want some alternitive points of view. Thanks all.

d-bol 30mg ed - up to 4 weeks

deca -durabolin 400 - 500mg ew W1- 10

sustanon 400 - 500mg ew W1- 10

cypionax 400 - 500mg ew W1- 10

nolvadex 20/10mg ed W5- 13 (or when required) ?

winstrol 50mg ed W11- 13

week 14-17 clomid + nolvadex

Thanks
    Last edited by mithical; 10-06-2004 at 06:59 PM.

jeffceps is offline Junior Member
    how about some stats? how old are you? have you done anything before?

Also, how should I go about checking my source? If thats an acceptable question. Thankyou krew.

Hi, Im 20, my growth plates have healed according to the docs, im about 150lbs, my liver is sweet and has and can take alot of crap, (i hope). Been training on and of but seriously for 1 year. Have a spot on diet and routine set out which im 100% stuck to and really should bulk up nice if i commit. Just stopped my last job which meant putting weight on was hard as i cycled 45 minuetes a day as well as 8 hours of heavy lifting a walk abouts. This is my first serious stacked cycle, Hope this helps you assist me, Thanks

i have been in your shoes man..and i'm gonna tell you what everyone does.wait. you say you have been training seriously for 1 year?? wow...do you realize what you can put on without as???? 1 year is nothing man!! you have so much potential without as.

Freebird34 is offline New Member
    Have you ever used AS before? If not I would only use:
    Cypionate 500 mg/week for 1-11 weeks
    If you want you can run the Deca as well, but I would only use about 300mg/10 weeks
    Start using the Clomid at week 14 and run it for 3 weeks
    Run the nolvadex all the way through the cycle.
    You may also want to add some Vitamin B-6

Make sure that your diet is in check!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have used AS before you can add 30mg of dbol ED for the first 4 weeks of this cycle.

I don't know much about Winny... Maybe someone that does can enter some input.

thick one is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffceps
    i have been in your shoes man..and i'm gonna tell you what everyone does.wait. you say you have been training seriously for 1 year?? wow...do you realize what you can put on without as???? 1 year is nothing man!! you have so much potential without as.
    i agree. also, i wouldn't be so much worried about which cycle to choose, but more so about diet. 150lbs? man you need to eat to get big. diet is about 80% of the game bro. research, get your diet in check, and train for at least another year. you'll be amazed at how much size and strength you can attain naturally when diet is on spot..

Cool

Hi m8, Yeah thats sure true, however had this discussion earlier, with the amount i eat, work out and rest i should be gaining but i tend to plateaue around 11.25st. Even been to the docs regarding it, just by body chemistry, i excess of 6 meals a day and snacks between, eat 6 chocholate bars a day half a jar of peanut butter pasta rice steak bananas egg chicken mince porridge oats flapjacks whey protein, my house gets emptied on a daily basis, my m8s cant beleive it, and here i am 11stone. If i was foolish in your sence and ignored the advice would you still be able to help me on a cycle oou of the above, id very much appreciate it, thanks for the help, take it eazy, tom

you def would gain weight if you trained for more than a year seriously...ever try that weightgainer like 6000 or something like that lol, i hear it packs on the weight. i really think you need to be reading these boards day and night if you think you are ready for a cycle. i'm sorry bro but i htink you have alot to learn, and alot more hard work to do before you do this.

Cool

you def would gain weight if you trained for more than a year seriously...ever try that weightgainer like 6000 or something like that lol, i hear it packs on the weight. i really think you need to be reading these boards day and night if you think you are ready for a cycle. i'm sorry bro but i htink you have alot to learn, and alot more hard work to do before you do this.
    Hi, Thats kewl, opinion respected, Ive been doing upperbody strength sports ie judo, windsurfing since a diddy lad at national level, one gold british nationals for judo, silver british nationals windsurfing, sponsored skater, dh rider and motor cross, have been labouring since 13, lifting gradually since 16 and now taking it serious, trust me on this one, ive had help since i stoped the judo i wanted to put weight on since im not limiting my self for comps im eating six times a day, pasta rice eggs bannanas loaf cheese oats bacon mince steak the lot, way over 4000 calories a day im possitive and so are previous trainers that i should be putting megga mass on but it aint happening fast enough, Im training 5 times a week, cut down on the aerobic, 1-1.5 hrs a night, 10 x 4's on a diffent area each day on all angles. Weeeeeeeeeeeee i should be getting bigger. Maybe ive got a chemicle imbalace or some thing? Im definatly ripping the right muscles in the right places in the right amounts. Hense my curiosity for steroids . Your all a great help, i really appreciate your being honest with me and that your helping me in the first place. Im not one a these kids trying to find the illusional easy path that they think exists with AS's cos I know its not there, gotta eat right sleep right work right attitude right and try not to smell to much around the cat. Well if youve any more input id love to hear it, thanky you m8.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    "COMBO" is what you get at McDonalds

"Stack" is what you need to learn more about

yah what to stack ouda the top selection is da quest, hehe thanks

Same thing diff words, didnt think it matters if the meaning is the same - ish :-) Miaowww

Wink

Hi, Thats kewl, opinion respected, Ive been doing upperbody strength sports ie judo, windsurfing since a diddy lad at national level, one gold british nationals for judo, silver british nationals windsurfing, sponsored skater, dh rider and motor cross, have been labouring since 13, lifting gradually since 16 and now taking it serious, trust me on this one, ive had help since i stoped the judo i wanted to put weight on since im not limiting my self for comps im eating six times a day, pasta rice eggs bannanas loaf cheese oats bacon mince steak the lot, way over 4000 calories a day im possitive and so are previous trainers that i should be putting megga mass on but it aint happening fast enough, Im training 5 times a week, cut down on the aerobic to 3x hetle 30 mins aweek, and 1-1.5 hrs a night of 10 x 4's on a diffent area each day on all angles.im sure i should be getting bigger. Maybe ive got a chemicle imbalace or some thing? Im definatly ripping the right muscles in the right places in the right amounts. Hense my curiosity for steroids . Your all a great help, i really appreciate your being honest with me and that your helping me in the first place. Im not one a these kids trying to find the illusional easy path that they think exists with AS's cos I know its not there, gotta eat right sleep right work right attitude right and try not to smell to much around the cat. Well if youve any more input id love to hear it, thanky you m8.
    Last edited by mithical; 10-06-2004 at 07:17 PM.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    I came across guys like this all the time, the bottom line is he will not listen so I suggest you do Test Cyp only 1cc mon and 1cc thursday for 10 weeks and eat ur ass off and lift like there is no tomorrow and get lots of sleep.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    Heres some advice or learning lesson, i Came on this board when i was about 17 , Eager to juice desperately trying to juice,learned as much as i can, felt ready but **** happened,it was for the best , Im 21 now still no juice in me just 2 PH cycles , LOOK INTO Pro Hormones it might do you good , now as far as my AS CYCLE IM ****IN READY in 2 WEEKS MOTHAFLOOKA

alright im going back to studying managerial accounting,college is a bitch

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    man if i where u i woudnt cycle before a 3-4years of hard training,your young, u can have good gains with a good diet and exercise.and u are 150lbs and 15% so u need to have a better base before cycling.

ok kewl, advice accepted, im gunna train harder and read in detail on diets and training, ive set my target, thanks guys,

hey up, are growth hormones really worth the hasstle from experience, not sure whether to beleive the hype and it looks like there are a few (wanna be) products out there. thanks, Tom

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D00fy
    Heres some advice or learning lesson, i Came on this board when i was about 17 , Eager to juice desperately trying to juice,learned as much as i can, felt ready but **** happened,it was for the best .
    I remember that D00fy

bear in mind im 20 hehe not 17 and my growth plates have set and im genuinly plateauing at 11.5st,

Thread Information