MakersMark is offline New Member

1st cycle question for all your PROS!

This is probably a stupid question to a lot of you, but I have done my homework on what certain gear does and how it will affect my body etc. and I know proper PCT...all the stuff that is good to know before you get into a cycle. Well here's my question. I know exactly what and how much it is that I want to take for my Winstrol / Test Cycle, but I don't know anything about the vials or how many jabs I get out of each one.

Current Cycle :

Weeks 1-8 500mg Test EW
    Weeks 5-10 50mg Winny eod

Then PCT nolva & clomid

The tabs are the easy part! I've got that down, but the Test and Winny...I just don't know what to do... say for instance...I were to try out these...what's the difference b/w one being 250mg 10ml and the other being 200mg 10ml. How do I know how many jabs I get? And then the same questions for the Winstrol

TEST

TESTOSTERONE - 200. 10 ml.
    ( TESTOSTERONE ENANTATE ) TORNELL
    OR
    ENANTAT-250 mg. 10 ml.
    ( TESTOSTERONE ENANTATE ) QUALITY VET

Winstrol

STAN-50 mg. 20 ml.
    (MICRONIZED STANOZOLOL ) QUALITY VET
    OR
    STANAZOLIC 100 mg. 10 ml.
    ( MICRONIZED STANAZOLOL ) DENKALL

If you guys could just clue me on how I would know this, I could get my first cycle started. Thanks for everyones help!

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MakersMark
    This is probably a stupid question to a lot of you, but I have done my homework on what certain gear does and how it will affect my body etc. and I know proper PCT...all the stuff that is good to know before you get into a cycle. Well here's my question. I know exactly what and how much it is that I want to take for my Winstrol / Test Cycle, but I don't know anything about the vials or how many jabs I get out of each one.

Current Cycle :

Weeks 1-8 500mg Test EW
    Weeks 5-10 50mg Winny eod

Then PCT nolva & clomid

The tabs are the easy part! I've got that down, but the Test and Winny...I just don't know what to do... say for instance...I were to try out these...what's the difference b/w one being 250mg 10ml and the other being 200mg 10ml. How do I know how many jabs I get? And then the same questions for the Winstrol

TEST

TESTOSTERONE - 200. 10 ml.
    ( TESTOSTERONE ENANTATE ) TORNELL
    OR
    ENANTAT-250 mg. 10 ml.
    ( TESTOSTERONE ENANTATE ) QUALITY VET

Winstrol

STAN-50 mg. 20 ml.
    (MICRONIZED STANOZOLOL ) QUALITY VET
    OR
    STANAZOLIC 100 mg. 10 ml.
    ( MICRONIZED STANAZOLOL ) DENKALL

If you guys could just clue me on how I would know this, I could get my first cycle started. Thanks for everyones help!

When it says 200mg/ml thats means that theres 200mg of the stuff in each ml! if it says its 10mls! that means that theres 10mls or Cc!

thick one is offline Associate Member
    use qv test at 1 shot (monday) =250mg + 1 shot (thursday)=250mg total =500mg/week
    if you have to use the tornell go with 1.5cc on monday and thursday=600mg total, but tornell is underdosed so it will prob be closer to 500mg total for the week.
    WINNY= drink 1cc QV per day=50mg/day
    " " 1/2cc of Denkall day= 50mg/day

WOW! thanks a lot guys...that really makes me a lot happier! So, just to double check and make sure I got all this right...I would only need TWO vials for Test. And then I would only need ONE vial of the Winstrol . I have it planned out that I am going to jab Winny; Monday, Wednesday, and then drink Friday and Sunday...and then jab Tuesday, Thursday, drink Saturday and Monday...and just continue that way through out the cycle weeks 5-10. Anyone think I should try and get in everyday for the Winny, weeks 5-10? Then I would need TWO vials of Winstrol...just making sure I'm getting this all right!

I guess my other question would be what Winstrol/Test have you guys tried that has worked the best...my options :

Winstrol
    DENKALL, JUROX, QUALITY VET...all 50mg 20ml.

Test
    TESTOSTERONE -200. 10 ml (LAB. BROVEL)
    TESTOSTERONE - 200. 10 ml (TORNELL)
    TESTOENAN. L-A 250 mg. 10 ml. (LOEFFLER)
    ENANTAT-250 mg. 10 ml. (QUALITY VET)

Maybe you could rank them for me! Thanks again guys!!!
    Last edited by MakersMark; 10-05-2004 at 05:13 PM.

*bump for my main man Thick One or anyone else who knows more about gear than me!
    Last edited by MakersMark; 10-05-2004 at 06:04 PM.

Come on now guys...I know there has to be a few people out of the lot that knows something about these different kinds of Winstrol and Test. Plus, I just wanted to make sure that I got everything right up to this point with the vials. Thanks again

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    id go for the QV but thats just my opinion

dogsofwar is offline Member
    QV is the way to go. I have amazing gains from it. Just know the difference from real and fake. Lots of posts here in this board for that info.

"I would only need TWO vials for Test. And then I would only need ONE vial of the Winstrol. I have it planned out that I am going to jab Winny; Monday, Wednesday, and then drink Friday and Sunday...and then jab Tuesday, Thursday, drink Saturday and Monday...and just continue that way through out the cycle weeks 5-10."

Just hoping someone could help me out with the question stated above. I just want to make sure I get the right amount.

Current Cycle :

Weeks 1-8 500mg Test EW (ENANTAT-250 mg. 10 ml. (QUALITY VET)) Weeks 5-10 50mg Winny eod (STANAZOLIC 50 mg. 20 ml. DENKALL (MICRONIZED STANOZOLOL))
    Last edited by MakersMark; 10-06-2004 at 04:47 PM.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    its better to do ED injections with the winny

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    i think you'll see better results if you bump the test to 10 weeks instead of 8

Thread Information