HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member

serious question about fina!!!!

there is a guy at my gym that told me he is taking fina alone,and when i went to the gym today he was there and it looks like he's getting really bloated, also i should note that it is his first cycle, but y is he getting bloated, i figure that either he is lying to me that he is only taking fina, or fina may sometimes make you hold water??? has anybody experienced any water retention what so ever on fina or known or ever heard of this happening?

Trenbolone acetate is a potent androgen, which will not readily convert to estrogen. (i pulled this from the profiles and notice how it says will not "readily" convert to estrogen... does this mean i might a little?

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    there r guys like that in every gym. ask him what fina is and see if he can answer you. if he is on something he probably doesnt even know what it is. if he is on fina alone u will see the signs in a couple of weeks if he even shows at the gym.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Your friend probably does not know what he's taking, or he's not willing to tell you how much he's taking because he's still uncomfortable talking about it. Chances are he just does't know. If he's bloating he's probably either taking Dbol , testosterone or deca .

You'd be surprised how many people don't know what they're using. Here's a similar conversation I've had with someone recently:

"So what are you taking?"
    "Um...My friend told me to take one shot of this every monday and thursday and a few of these pills every day."
    "Do you know what you're taking?"
    "Yeah, some testosterone or timberloney or timberlone stuff. My friend knows his stuff so I just trust him."
    "Oh, okay...um...Well how much are you taking of it."
    "I don't know. I buy the stuff. He keeps it at his place and I just go over there twice per week and he injects me."
    "Oh. Smart....so you won't get caught with the stuff right?"
    "Yeah. My friend's cool about it."
    "Um...yeah. Okay."
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 10-06-2004 at 08:16 PM.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Ignorance is bliss!!!

ya tell me about it! but i actually know the guy he got it from! it's the same guy that i get my fina from so i know its good he makes it himself but he is an actual chemist that works form the city! but is water retention even possible with just fina alone?

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crosby7117
    ya tell me about it! but i actually know the guy he got it from! it's the same guy that i get my fina from so i know its good he makes it himself but he is an actual chemist that works form the city! but is water retention even possible with just fina alone?
    I doubt he's taking just fina. But, each person reacts differently to AS. So, you can't be sure based on the fact that he's bloating.

but it is possible to get bloated from fina?

mma_badboy is offline Junior Member
    LMFAO!!! "Yeah, some testosterone or timberloney or timberlone stuff. My friend knows his stuff so I just trust him."

rixyroids is offline Associate Member
    i hate guys who dont know what theyr doing, and just go by whatever anyone else says!!

iu have a friend whos doing his FIRST cycle and (1) didnt do ANY research, (2)is doing a 10 week cycle of 40mg Dbol per day and 2 deca shots per week, (3) doesnt know what you could need alcohol wipes for before you inject, and finally, and this is the sh!t, he doesnt even know what PCT is!!

i dont know how many times iv told him to do test only but he thinks i talk crap! good luck to him, haha!

Thread Information