Freebird34 is offline New Member

Winny during Bulking?

I am about to start a Test, Deca cycle. How effective is Winny, when used at the end of a bulking cycle? For that matter, how effective is Test and Deca during a cutting cycle?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I wouldn't waste my money runing winny at the end of a bulking cycle....... there's realy no point because if your bf is high then you will not see much from the winny.

Depends on the type of test and what your diet looks like........ you can cut with long acting estered test if diet and cardio are in check but deca may make it a lot harder to do so.

I actually have Denkall T-400 on hand. Can I cut with that?

What is an ideal BF% for the use of Winny? Why will Deca make it harder?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Freebird34
    What is an ideal BF% for the use of Winny? Why will Deca make it harder?
    Deca has a tendency to bloat the user......... it's better in bulking cycles.......

Winny is used to help give the user a harder apperance before a show....... to see results from it your bf would need to be in the single digits and lower would be better.

Like I said you can cut on pretty much any test or any compound really but some will make it harder and the diet and cardio will need to be in check to get to your goals.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    You could cut with t400......the reason that deca would make it harder is because you hold more water from it.....vut you could get liquidex to minimize bloat......ideal bf% to see winny results would be 12-15% and 15 is pushin it

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    You can cut with any steroid . Some are more suitable then others. Deca and Long estered tests are not commonly used for cutting because you tend to retain water in your muscle. Tren , EQ, prop, winny are more common for cutting becuase you don't retain as much water. They give your muscles a harder look.

However, you will not achieve a hard look if your BF is too high like MudMan said.

If I were you I would cut BF through diet and hard work... then use the test and deca for a bulking cycle. Save the winny for another time.

Bisquicksilver is offline New Member
    Can i stack Winstrol and Clen together for fat loss lean look ???

Thread Information