IronGame is offline New Member

500mg/week for newbs . . . but less test??

I'm a bit confused here.

I know that 500mg cyp/enth a week (for 10 weeks) is the "magic number" for most beginners. That's the general consensus at least. Fine.

BUT: with 500mg injected, aren't you getting LESS test, maybe around 350mg actual pure test?

If this is true, then shouldn't 700mg (roughly) be injected weekly to get the actual 500mg pure test?

I'm about to go on cycle for the first time, and I just want to get this straight. I don't want to end up being short on gear.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    depending on what ester u use, yes u will be getting less tahn 500mg/ week.

but still do it this way. if your enanthate is 250mg/ml then run it two times a week

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronGame
    I'm a bit confused here.

I know that 500mg cyp/enth a week (for 10 weeks) is the "magic number" for most beginners. That's the general consensus at least. Fine.

BUT: with 500mg injected, aren't you getting LESS test, maybe around 350mg actual pure test?

If this is true, then shouldn't 700mg (roughly) be injected weekly to get the actual 500mg pure test?

I'm about to go on cycle for the first time, and I just want to get this straight. I don't want to end up being short on gear.
    Your thinking to much. Just shoot 500mg week (250mg on Monday, 250mg on Thursday) and you will be fine.

Pork Chop is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronGame
    I'm a bit confused here.

People measure gear by gross, not net measurements.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Your thinking to much. Just shoot 500mg week (250mg on Monday, 250mg on Thursday) and you will be fine.
    AGREED!

IronGame is offline New Member
    I'm overthinking it, hehe . . .

I know . .. I'll just shut up 'n shoot !!

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    IronGame, check out my thread, is "500 enough or should I go with 750",..this might help. Best of luck

MsHeadBanger is offline Junior Member
    Would it hurt to just run the whole 500mg's in one injection, and go on about your way?

houseofpain is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MsHeadBanger
    Would it hurt to just run the whole 500mg's in one injection, and go on about your way?
    I have heard of people doing this on long estered test. i dont prefer that method nor do i think its the best, every four days is about perfect to keeping blood levels stable. i would do mon/thurs injection if i were you.

Thread Information