RobCat is offline New Member

An idiot's guide to steroids?

Hi there.
    I am 18 years old and I weight 228lbs. I am 6 feet tall.
    I've been weightlifting for about 2 years now (Getting a lot more serious over the past 3 months.)

After a long time lifting without satisfying progess I've decided to look at using Steroids .

I've read a whole bunch of threads on here, but I'm still pretty confused.
    I understand the concept of stacking,but I never realized the variety of steroids that exist.
    Currently I train about 5 days a week.
    I do 20-25 minutes of cardio followed by 1.5-2hrs of weight lifting.
    The biggest thing I want is definition. At the moment I'll admit I've got a spare tire that needs to be removed. I've looked at things like Ephedra to help burn fat faster, I've also been following a pretty healthy diet for the last 3 months(only lost about 8lbs while gaining muscle mass.)

I was hoping someone could recommend a start up cycle,along with full names of drugs and dosages...In everyone's post I see 'test' but I dont know if its referring to testosterone or ?.

I know a guy on campus who tells me he can get me whatever supplements I need.
    I also want to minimize side effects,( I don't really want breasts). If anyone could recommend a good estrogen blocker,or anything else I need to reduce side effects I would appreciate it.

I'm also debating on injectables or oral?.

Sorry for asking all these stupid,beginner questions.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated
    -Rob

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Honestly, I would spend the next few years researching more, because your test levels are naturally thru the roof now, and you don't wanna screw that up early in life. Also, by that time you will be competely ready knowledge-wise about what to do. Good luck

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    my .02 up your protein intake get ur diet on point workout for 5 more years and you'll be set..3 months of serious lifting is dick...i was in the same shoes as you i was 18 weighed 155 and wanted to do aas right off the bat...now i'm 22 and weigh 220 w/ about 8% bf and i'm finally gonna be doing my first cycle in a few weeks...leave it as something to look forward to you'll thank me later

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    Not only are you too young, but you need to have your diet under control. Once you get that under control you'll have not mid-section and will see definition. No steroids needed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    my .02 up your protein intake get ur diet on point workout for 5 more years and you'll be set..3 months of serious lifting is dick...i was in the same shoes as you i was 18 weighed 155 and wanted to do aas right off the bat...now i'm 22 and weigh 220 w/ about 8% bf and i'm finally gonna be doing my first cycle in a few weeks...leave it as something to look forward to you'll thank me later
    Good example brotha and good luck in your upcoming cycle.

RobCat is offline New Member
    Alright,thanks for the advice, I'll like you guys suggest and wait

Thanks!

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RobCat
    Alright,thanks for the advice, I'll like you guys suggest and wait

Thanks!

wow, i'm really impressed alot of guys get set in there ways and go for it anyway..u are alot wiser than most at ur age, def. keep up the hard work and use that money for protein and vitamins u won't regret it bro

Angelis is offline Banned

Exclamation

I know how u feel bro I had the same mind set at ur age (4 1/2 yrs ago)... and I know no matter what we say ur gonna do it anyways.... I know I did. I was 18 no one gave me any info and I did a Deca only cycle no PCT or anything.

First off... No one with any sense is gonna spoon feed you information... I will give you some general knowledge to start you off but dont keep asking questions bcs u will get flamed and ignored. IF you research it and cant seem to find it, then u ask... but dont ask stuff like "Can I drink Winny?" and "whats Test?", etc... etc...

Second... doing AAS at ur age can seriously f*ck up ur Test levels and close ur growth plates... but it wont always I was lucky it didnt for me!

Now that being said I feel I should give you a little help to start you off.

1. Always use Testosterone (TEST) as a base to any cycle you will do.

2. After any cycle you must do PCT (Post Cycle Therapy ) with Clomid and Nolvadex to regulate ur Testosterone and Estrogen levels

3. You like ur liver u wanna keep it... Never do any "Oral Only" cycle no matter what anyone tells you.

4. No matter what cycle ur gonna do there is always a chance or getting breasts... from elevated Estrogen levels or progesterone! (Research this you need it) There are ways to combat these effects!

5. Never ever ask someone to put something together for you ie. ( cycle / Diet / Workout ) they dont have the time for it... put one togther for urself and ask if it looks good... but dont just keep posting them do the research bro.

6. Using AAS isnt gonna help you if you dont have ur diet intact...gaining muscle is basicaly 90% Nutrition & Rest and 10% Working out!

Oh yeah Welcome and good luck!
    Last edited by Angelis; 10-06-2004 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    I know how u feel bro I had the same mind set at ur age (4 1/2 yrs ago)... and I know no matter what we say ur gonna do it anyways.... I know I did. I was 18 no one gave me any info and I did a Deca only cycle no PCT or anything.

First off... No one with any sense is gonna spoon feed you information... I will give you some general knowledge to start you off but dont keep asking questions bcs u will get flamed and ignored. IF you research it and cant seem to find it, then u ask... but dont ask stuff like "Can I drink Winny?" and "whats Test?", etc... etc...

Second... doing AAS at ur age can seriously f*ck up ur Test levels and close ur growth plates... but it wont always I was lucky it didnt for me!

Now that being said I feel I should give you a little help to start you off.

1. Always use Testosterone (TEST) as a base to any cycle you will do.

2. After any cycle you must do PCT (Post Cycle Therapy ) with Clomid and Nolvadex to regulate ur Testosterone and Estrogen levels

3. You like ur liver u wanna keep it... Never do any "Oral Only" cycle no matter what anyone tells you.

4. No matter what cycle ur gonna do there is always a chance or getting breasts... from elevated Estrogen levels or progesterone! (Research this you need it) There are ways to combat these effects!

5. Never ever ask someone to put something together for you ie. ( cycle / Diet / Workout ) they dont have the time for it... put one togther for urself and ask if it looks good... but dont just keep posting them do the research bro.

Oh yeah Welcome and good luck!
    He's holding off, maybe you shoud edit this?

Angelis is offline Banned
    He says he holding off... but you and I know it is very very tempting I bet he tries it, if not now some time in the near futur.... doesnt matter this info can help anyone that needs some info.... just another thing to add to the research button...lol

true true..

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    take advantage of your currently high natural test before juicing. If you juice now , you will get big but consider the loss you will take over time.
    a hypothetical point ( these are hypothetical numbers)
    lets say your natural test right now is 100 at 22 it might be 90 at 24 it might be 75 at 25 it mat be 65.
    so for 4 years 18-22 you had awesome test to grow on

if you juice at 18 when your test is 100 it zooms to 300 for three monthes while you are on steroids but then after your hpta recovers and you begin to develope natural testosterone again you find that it never goes above a 75 ever again.
    You just gave up 4 years of 90-100 test in exchange for 3 monthes of 300 test. Do you think you will grow more in 3 monthes at 300 than at 4 years at 90-100?

What I'm saying is wait until your natural test goes done to a 75 on its own then at that point you really don't have much to lose anymore and might as well juice.

ToJuice,OrNotToJuice is offline Associate Member
    Ok bro, I am in your same boat. I plan on taking my first shot in a couple of months. If you are able to wait a couple of years good for you man, takes a lot of will power. If not all i suggest is read read read read read etc. This board is great ask any questions you have and just try to take as much in. Good luck

Royal_Mako_Rumble is offline Junior Member
    As Donnie Brasca sez...

"Fa get about it"!

Royal_Mako_Rumble is offline Junior Member
    As Donnie Brasca sez...

"Fa get about it"!

Thread Information