tallyjuice is offline Member

Question In Costa Rica. Help Me!

Ok, I'm pretty pissed. These are my problems. I'm in Costa Rica for the next ten weeks, starting tommorow. I went to both farmacias in the town that I'm staying in. The town is called Quepos, near Jaco. All the gear is very expensive here. I bought a **** load of sus at $7/amp, but the primobolan was $15/amp in 100ml amps. The primotestin 250 was $20/amp. This is bull****. Do any of you know where I can go to get some cheap ****? I really want to add primo to the sus. The vets here don't carry anything, so cheap test, eq, and winny is not available. I'll go as far as San Jose, so just tell me what to do, and where to go.

If you read this post, please bump it so that it stays up top and people see it. I need the help desperately.

R.Gotti is offline Banned
    huh try overseas or mexico.

come on guys. I really need some help. Please

i'm bumping myself again.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Your in Jaco, OK, go down Main street take a right on 1st street, then head down to 16th ave, and then turn right at "YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO ASK FOR SOURCES ON THIS BOARD". You will find a ton there bro. I dont care if its international or not... read the rules newbie
    Good luck

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

bump

bump. 4 yA

Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    Your in Jaco, OK, go down Main street take a right on 1st street, then head down to 16th ave, and then turn right at "YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO ASK FOR SOURCES ON THIS BOARD". You will find a ton there bro. I dont care if its international or not... read the rules newbie
    Good luck

I apologize for asking, but were you serious about those directions, or were you messing around? If so, please pm me with the rst of the directions.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL, no i was kidding bro. look in the yellow pages

LOL, you mother ****er. You had me excited. Look, I'm not even looking for a source. Just tell me the town. I can figure out the rest.

I'm going to try one more time.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    the best person to ask is a taxi driver i went to mexico made friends with a taxi driver and he took me to the best places (dont forget to tip)

alexvega is offline New Member
    jajjajja , u all are lost, i live in CR, in quepos they donīt have nothing roids, is expensive becuase is the beach, come to San jose cty, and go to the cocacola mercado aroud u
    find pet sore , u can find nandro 50mg/cc. EQ, and another roids.
    in Quepos all is expensive

jlewis1111 is offline Banned
    go to the vet pharmacias not the human pharmacys go to the places off the beaten path how are the waves

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by alexvega
    jajjajja , u all are lost, i live in CR, in quepos they donīt have nothing roids, is expensive becuase is the beach, come to San jose cty, and go to the cocacola mercado aroud u
    find pet sore , u can find nandro 50mg/cc. EQ, and another roids.
    in Quepos all is expensive
    theres your man bro

well, i was born here in CR, i know where to get all the fuc roids, i work in a hopsital, . but itīs funny, the guy ho tool you take a taxi drver an d ask, jajjaj, you donīt know CR, take care with that stupid idea, in CR just the people how are in this know about roids. .
    in pharmacy u can fun someone ,not all,.
    good look bro.
    in Quepos i the cost, beach, not the city, nobody know so much about roids.maybe one guuy or ........
    but come to the city San Jose. -

how are you

Quote Originally Posted by jlewis1111
    go to the vet pharmacias not the human pharmacys go to the places off the beaten path how are the waves
    hey Bro are CostaRica, do you live here, donīt give him bad ideas, im live here and all my roids were got in veterian store and anorhr in human pharmacy.

shuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    To simply go and ask a taxi driver for roids is kinda strange. You can ask a Taxi driver where the Strip clubs are, THEY KNOW ABOUT THAT KINDA CHIT, but for roinds its very tedious.
    But hey if you want bro you can PM me and I will give you my number here in Guatemala, couple of countries close by but in the range. I can send them to ya via Western Union or UPS. I will get you some good Mexican gear. You can even post it on this board and show the board members if ther are ligit , if you wish to purchase from me. All you have to do is make a call to my cell wich wont cost Nada, and I will help you out . GUARANTEED!!!! And problem solved, unless you get a good contact there in Costa Rica

bro when u saty here in CR contacme, email, i give you a help, its to easy to get the gears . eassy....

Alex- Thanx a lot bro. I'm going to take a trip to san Jose this weekend. I wish I knew about that before. I actually left from the Coca Cola station to get here. Is that the best vet in town? E-mail me back so we can keep in contact. Pura Vida

Pimpin-Thanx a lot for the help, but I guess I know what to do now.

Thread Information