Thread: foreign orders

Microbrew is offline Member

foreign orders

Whats up , I know you guys have seen this question a million times. But I'm pretty new here and not to good on finding information yet. I just ordered my first shipment and its from overseas. Now I'm having the order shipped to my home with my real name on it. I was told I would have to sign for it too. When I get the order should I do what I read a few times before and write return to sender on the box and leave it alone for a few days. Or do you think it should be ok to open it then. And when I WU the funds should I use a fake sender name instead? Thanks

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    No point writing that on the box if you sign for it you have accepted the parcel is for you.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Use you real name for WU. Don't wanna create any confusion with your supplement vender

ryan26 is offline Junior Member
    Don't worry yourself about it. If your package is from overseas, and arrives within the time your source says it will, then everything should be fine assuming you're only ordering a personal supply. If it doesn't show up until two months later, and someone wants you to sign for it, then you should be suspicious.

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    Yes and dont have him(or her) make you sign it next time. If you do then use a false name.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    If it is for personal use and you are not ordering everyweek it should'nt be a prob

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    I just WU some money to a guy in europe and they are now asking for photo ID when you send the cash. I have never had this happen before, I heard this this may start happening, well it appears it has!!!!!!!!!Sucks

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    It depends on the amount. If the amount is over 1000.00 then
    they want an ID. under that and it should not be a problem.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    wether or not u use real or false name doesnt matter to you unless you get lifted for something else and they decide to check ur records but if you are sending to someone who uses their own details to collect money it would help the source if you dont use your real name as if u get lifted and the feds decided to check WU they would see who you were sending money to even though it most likely would be in another country I still think the less info and evidence they have the better

peace

Thread Information