kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member

comments and help on cycle

I have been seriously bodybuilding for 6 months and i have never tried any steroids ...i am absolutely terrified of needles, but i decided that i would start on a cycle. i went to my dad, he is a doctor and a bodybuilder and steroid user for 14 years, and he came up with this cycle...EVERY FIVE DAYS, 400mg of test enan, 400mg of decadurabolin...and everyday, 10mg of dianabol ...i think the dose of dianabol is weak but the amount of test and deca should be great considering im a first time user...oh yeah my dad is also giving me arimidex or something like that...please comment on the cycle. i will be on it for 12 weeks...any comments on how to overcome the fear of needles? maybe something to take my mind off of it?

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    dont worry about your fear of needles worry about the info your getting from your father.. not flaming him but theres alot more to it then the cycle that you laid out for us. your new to this site, spend time on here researching well.

oh and your still a bit young and havnt trained nearly long enough to consider AAS

well can you please help me with the cycle? what should i be doing? how is the dosage? anything else i should take?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    wk 1-4 dbol 30mg ed
    wk 1-12 test enan 500mg
    wk 1-11 deca 400mg

nolva 10mg ed and bromo
    pct starts 2 weeks after last test shot

the only advice i can give is to train hard, eat good and see what you can do naturally for the next couple years..

CONSISTENCY...you recommend 30mg a day of dbol of 500mg of test for a first time user...im educated enough to know that is very strong and will be very dramatic...EVERYONE will know what i am doing.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    I laid out a classic bulking cycle. I feel that 3 compounds is to many for a first time user, but I am under the impression that you are gonna do it anyways (because your dad is supplying everything.) Drop the test to 400mg and the deca to 300mg if you are worried and drop the dbol all together... 10mg ed wont do much at all. JMO

Thread Information