fitnessNY is offline Senior Member

Deca and Irritability

My first cycle was test only and I am on my second cycle of test 700mg w and deca 450mg w. I feel a bit irratible but I am able to keep calm. Did deca make any of you more irratible?

toolman is offline Banned
    Why are you at 700mgs on only your second cycle. I am on 6 or 7 amd still run test at 500...and still grow nicely. The only time you should be upping the test is if you are on a subsequent cycle and you aren't gaining. As it is only your second cycle, you can't be there yet.

With only one cycle under your belt, your running 1.15 grams of steroids through your system. That could be what is making you iritable.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    My first cycle was test only and I am on my second cycle of test 700mg w and deca 450mg w. I feel a bit irratible but I am able to keep calm. Did deca make any of you more irratible?
    You are getting roid rage is all.... not really roid rage but the estrogen you are getting is making you feel irritable. Like a woman who has PMS.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Deca makes me irritable. Test does not. My buddy is the opposite, test makes him irritable but he's fine on deca. Everyone is different.

Thread Information