blueskylizard is offline New Member

Question estrogen-blockers and anti-aromatizer questions

I need some info on these...what are good ones to use and when is the right time to use...after/during a cycle?...any info greatly apreciated...
    Also, i just heard about 'gyno'...what are some symtoms?...
    Thanks for the time

Chapman393 is offline Associate Member
    You want to use anti E's during a cycle like nolvadex or L-dex you will also want to use clomid on PCT to get your boys back in order. Some people use B6 when running tren others don't. Gyno is usually a build up behind the nipples and once you get it the only way to make it go away is through surgery. This is very generall but if you do enough research on this site you will find all of the answers you are looking for in great depth.

blueskylizard is offline New Member
    thank you,,
    I forgot to mention that i just started a prohorome cycle.,1-TU from Nutrex..(6 weeks 150mg a day) .sounds like lots of dudes here dont like prohoromones...supposedly nutrex's 1-TU does not convert to estrogen...i talked to the company and they told me not to worry about using an anti-estrogen.(since it wont convert)..they said it would be a waste of money.

I gues im just paranoid of 'gyno'...
    thanks

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blueskylizard
    thank you,,
    I forgot to mention that i just started a prohorome cycle.,1-TU from Nutrex..(6 weeks 150mg a day) .sounds like lots of dudes here dont like prohoromones...supposedly nutrex's 1-TU does not convert to estrogen...i talked to the company and they told me not to worry about using an anti-estrogen.(since it wont convert)..they said it would be a waste of money.

I gues im just paranoid of 'gyno'...
    thanks
    Yea and 1-TU isnt absorbed so it doesnt convert to anything anabolic either. Its destroyed in the stomach just like any other 1-test product that is not methyl added like M-1-T. I've tried both and got NO effect from 100 mg 1-TU but tried just 5 mg of M-1-T and WOW the effect is noticably stronger.

Thread Information