GetPumped is offline Senior Member

Homebrew fina question I need answered

Ok, here is the deal. I made a batch of fina using a 2g kit from G**, well I wanted to make it a little stronger than 75mg/ml so I decided to use a cart and a half of pellets (3000mg). I figured my final product would come out somewhere around 110mg/ml, give or take a few mg. I was always told that each 2g kit would yield about 21-24ml, give or take one or two ml's. Well I was using it the first 6 weeks of my cycle at EOD, but I ran short about 5ml's. I only had 16ml's in all in the end where I thought i would have the normal 21ml's. Is this because I used more pellets than what the 2g kit called for? Anybody know? Thanks bros.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    16 mL's in the end ?? you had to have done something wrong somewhere. that's almost 10 cc's lost.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Here is exactly what I did, I don't think I messed up anywheres. I put the pellets in the clear solution and let it sit overnight. The next day, after the pellets were totally dissolved, I poured the oil into the mixture of pellets/magic solution (and took out 2 cc's of oil for the end before I poured the oil into the mixture). Then I shooked the oil/dissolved pellets/magic solution for about 15 mintues until everything was mixed up real good. Then I put the funnel and the coffee filter onto the empty bottle that the oil was in, and I poured everything into the coffee filter and let it drain overnight. The next day after everything finished filtering through the coffee filter I took the coffee filter out and squeezed the last drops into the funnels and discarded the filter. Then I got the whatman out and the sterile vial and began running the tren through the whatman (about 5cc's at a time), after I ran it all through I grabbed the 2cc's I had left and used the last 2cc's to purge the whatman. Did I do anything wrong???? The tren worked GREAT, my strength is through the roof and i put on about 13 pounds in four and half weeks. Any you bros have any idea what may have caused me to only end up with 16 cc's? Thanks again.

Thread Information